GB HOMEPAGE

Morris Code...Not working..Drowned God..Help..

Posted By: housewife

Morris Code...Not working..Drowned God..Help.. - 05/15/02 02:28 PM

Hi Boomers,

I am the caption's quarters. I am trying to use the radio morris code. I saw the chart and got the code also consulted with two walkthroughs, one here and the other UHS. I try them both but nothing is happening. I get only two lights on. UHS gave me this code; llsslssssssssss I try this and can't get past the second light. Anyone with any suggestions. I know that every time I get the first Letter right one of the green lights goes on, but can't seemed to get past the second light. GENESIS IS THE WORD. What am I doing wrong. Help please.

Liz. frown
Posted By: Soren A

Re: Morris Code...Not working..Drowned God..Help.. - 05/15/02 03:51 PM

Turn right from the periscope and move forward. You could listen to a radio broadcast about a UFO by clicking on the striped box cover, though you won't get much from the faint voices through background hash. You could also find a Morse code chart in this room but you won't need it because this walkthrough will provide the required code. Turn left and exit through the doorway you came in. Go down the stairs, through the door, and ahead to the first cross passage. Turn left and you will see the captain's quarters. Go there. On the desk is a book and an intercom, and facing the desk is a locked door for a toilet, as indicated by the open/occupied mechanism next to the handle. Click on the book to open it; the word GENESIS in large letters is a clue. In Morse code this is
––
Posted By: Tally Ho

Re: Morris Code...Not working..Drowned God..Help.. - 05/15/02 07:36 PM

What's giving you trouble is the rhythm, rather than whether you click long or short. Be sure to leave space (time) between each letter; the space should be slightly longer than your dash (long) clicks. the dot (short) clicks should be nice and short.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community