GB HOMEPAGE

nautilus-mystery of

Posted By: gesln40

nautilus-mystery of - 01/30/03 04:32 PM

I'am stuck. I'am in the loungeand on the part where i put the fuses in the fuse box. but i can not. I look at the hint sheet, and I have done whats ned to be done. But i still can't get the fuses in the fuse box. any help would be appreciated thanks gary
Posted By: Jenny

Re: nautilus-mystery of - 01/30/03 05:10 PM

Gary, do you mean that the fuses won't go into the box, or that nothing happens when you put them in?

If it's the second, be sure that you are putting them in the right order -- yellow, red, blue, white, green...

Re: nautilus-mystery of - 01/30/03 07:07 PM

I mean i do not get an action cusor saying to put them in. It seems i might have missed a function along the way, but i did look at the hint sheet.and as far as i know, i have done everything. it will not let me put them in. gary
Posted By: MaG

Re: nautilus-mystery of - 01/30/03 07:32 PM

Hi Gary,

Have you zoomed in to look at the fusebox?

MaG

Re: nautilus-mystery of - 01/31/03 12:13 PM

thanks, I got it gary

Re: nautilus-mystery of - 02/01/03 05:49 PM

yea, guess what? I can not find the key in guest room. I am using the battery magnet, but, no key. did i do something wrong againg. gary

Re: nautilus-mystery of - 02/01/03 06:06 PM

Hi gary,

Be sure that you have correctly made the electromagnetic iron bar.
'At the guest room, approach the grille at the base of the wall to the left. Use the electromagnet to retrieve a key from behind the grille.'

Good luck!
MaG

Re: nautilus-mystery of - 02/04/03 12:12 AM

I am in the tech room and I can not shut the lasers off. I tried to use the pole to hit the buttons on the right door jam, but nothing happens. Did I forget something? thanks gary

Re: nautilus-mystery of - 02/04/03 12:20 AM

Hi Gary,

Here's a better description for this area:

SPOILER:
Technical Room. This room is now protected by an array of laser beams that will kill you if you touch them more than twice. Turn around and use the pole in your inventory to reach beyond the first set of lasers and touch each of the two reflectors to the right of the door, deactivating the lasers in the room.

Another wt states ------ Use the pole on the little white switch on the wall.

Hope this makes it.

MaG

Re: nautilus-mystery of - 02/05/03 01:20 AM

thanks, I was looking at the wrong switch, or i thought was a switch. thanks gary
© 2024 GameBoomers Community