GB HOMEPAGE

Crystal Key

Posted By: stormincher

Crystal Key - 05/16/02 08:22 PM

Hi guys, from the walkthrough (Witchen's) that I checked it appears that I've done everything necessary. However, when I place the cubes long short short long med it just sits there and I don't get the key. What can I be missing please. Thanks
Posted By: Witchen

Re: Crystal Key - 05/16/02 10:21 PM

Hi there stormincher! If you are at the safe puzzle in the Gatehouse, the book upstairs doesn't exactly depict the way that the buttons look, as I recall. But the graphic does give you a strong clue. If you have completed the other tasks required here, you probably just need to reposition the buttons appropriately. laugh

WARNING SPOILER:

Push and drag the square buttons to coincide with the length of the coded lines in the book, high , low, low, high, middle. The box will open to reveal a mirrored, red velvet compartment. And, inside it, the blue and gold crystal key. Click on the key to move it into your back pack.
Posted By: Jenny

Re: Crystal Key - 05/17/02 04:47 AM

I just installed my game and played up to this point to see what's going on. When you drag each of the buttons to the proper position, do you hear a click? You should.......
© 2024 GameBoomers Community