GB HOMEPAGE

BIOSCOPIA

Posted By: Lise

BIOSCOPIA - 10/05/03 08:34 PM

I don't find the metal ball in the vines when I am in the botany area( where is the horizontal Y door )I am suppose to pour some wilting agent on the plants.I pour it everywhere on the screen where I think it's vines...but...nothing. slapforehead
Someone can help.
Thank you
Posted By: MaG

Re: BIOSCOPIA - 10/05/03 08:39 PM

This is digging way down my memory banks - while facing the main door (or several steps away from main door), there is a path to your left. That is where the metal ball-vines is located. wave

Re: BIOSCOPIA - 10/05/03 09:05 PM

sorry...I don't find the way

Re: BIOSCOPIA - 10/05/03 09:18 PM

I find it...it was after the second door.

Re: BIOSCOPIA - 10/05/03 09:20 PM

Y door is the entrance to the Botany Area.

So after making the wilting agent from the Genetics area - exit this building and go outside to the main road.
Then turn right and enter the door with horizontal Y - this is the Botany Area.
Go forward and see a wooden path to your left - this is where the metal ball-vines are located.

wave

Re: BIOSCOPIA - 10/05/03 10:52 PM

Thank you both...I was looking for a small ball and believe me it was a very big one...
You have to pass 2 doors, the one with the Y and the other one bringing in a kink of tower and after the second door one time forward and left

Re: BIOSCOPIA - 10/05/03 11:35 PM

Hello...It's me again..
How can I open the XY door?

Re: BIOSCOPIA - 10/06/03 02:29 AM

I really do not remember but Doug didn't describe any on his wt, so I presume that you use your card on it. Is there a card thingamajig aorund there?

Re: BIOSCOPIA - 10/06/03 10:57 AM

So simple....I just have to put the X and Y keys
© 2024 GameBoomers Community