GB HOMEPAGE

Zork Nemesis

Posted By: Soren A

Zork Nemesis - 06/28/03 05:51 PM

I am in the monastery bell tower trying to ride up a bell rope and exit a window whenI pass it. The action is much too fast, there is only a very brief glimse of the window and I am unable to click the cursor fast enuf to catch it. Is there some trick to this action? I don't recall having this problem when I first played this game years ago. mad

Doren A
Posted By: SuMac

Re: Zork Nemesis - 06/28/03 06:12 PM

There was a lot of discussion about this a while back, and I can't remember what the solution was. I think I clicked quickly a couple of times either at the top of the rope or the bottom, and it whisks you right up to the second floor. I know I had to try it many times before I got it right.
Posted By: IBlade_IRunner

Re: Zork Nemesis - 06/28/03 11:56 PM

When u start ridin up the bell, just keep on clickin your mouse fast till the cursor comes up to the window. It might take u few tries, but it worked for me. Good luck.
Posted By: granny

Re: Zork Nemesis - 06/30/03 10:20 PM

I do remember not only having to click fast, but VERY high on the rope. Didn't really see a hot spot, but all of a sudden I was thru the window.
Posted By: Jenny

Re: Zork Nemesis - 06/30/03 11:47 PM

I think Granny has the right solution, Soren--as I remember that spot that you click the rope is up very high. It's entirely possible that the speed of your computer is the problem--it's been quite a while since I played this part, and it was on a much slower computer than I have now. If nothing else works, you could send me a save and I'll see if I can make it work...
© 2024 GameBoomers Community