GB HOMEPAGE

Shivers II Harvest of Souls

Posted By: MyGreenEyes

Shivers II Harvest of Souls - 02/03/03 10:30 PM

I am currently playing Shivers II. I am in Burt's trailer, and can't pick up anything. Everytime I go to pick up an object, I get a beep. Do I need to do something or complete something to be able to pick up the items in his trailer? I don't have a problem in any other building or room.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Shivers II Harvest of Souls - 02/03/03 10:49 PM

Hi MyGreenEyes,

Maybe you need to have some inventory items like the key on the right side of the trailer's stairs and matches. The wts I've checked have this part after most of the town's building have been done.

Maybe a gamer that has played this recently can give us a better insight - it's been years since I've played this.

MaG
Posted By: Rowan

Re: Shivers II Harvest of Souls - 02/03/03 11:17 PM

Hi MyGreenEyes,

I don't know why you are getting beeps. Have you done what MaG said and checked beside the stairs outside? Have you checked the Welcome mat? There are about 3 things in the kitchen. Check the back of the paintings. You can't solve the puzzle in the closet just yet, unless you have something in your inventory to get rid of wasps.
Posted By: Brian

Re: Shivers II Harvest of Souls - 02/03/03 11:25 PM

It's been ages since I played Shivers 2 but I think the beep MyGreenEyes is experiencing is due to having a full inventory.
Posted By: Glynn

Re: Shivers II Harvest of Souls - 02/04/03 04:44 AM

I think Brian is right! You probably need to combine some of your inventory..or use it..in order to be able to pick up more things..:-) Glynn
Posted By: MyGreenEyes

Re: Shivers II Harvest of Souls - 02/04/03 05:31 PM

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! You are all great! I did have my inventory too full. After I combined a few items, I was able to pick up the things in his trailer. bravo
© 2024 GameBoomers Community