GB HOMEPAGE

Nautilus - Engine Room

Posted By: Linds

Nautilus - Engine Room - 05/28/02 06:29 PM

I have replayed so many parts of this game I am ready to scream. I got all of the things I need in the Submerged dormitory. I went up and down three times. I am ready to go into the submerged Engine Room (which way do I go?. I went back upstairs after collecting everything from the dormitory.) If I start running out of time can I save to gain more time? Tally Ho's WT says you have about eight minutes to do everything.
Susan laugh
Posted By: gatorlaw

Re: Nautilus - Engine Room - 05/28/02 07:46 PM

Susan,

I had trouble locating the pipes to be fixed the first couple of times. You should have (I think) 5 pieces of rubber tubing. I finally decided to save - forget about solving it right away and just locate all the broken pipes. Once you have those earmarked - re-load and focus on what fixes what. The pieces do have slight variations that you will notice after a while. Then I reloaded and fixed them fast ran into the gear room and up the ladder and removed the tank. Now breathe deep. lol

I also used just lung pwer for all the earlier stuff with the octopus and grabbing the rubber hoses. I went back up the stairs after each and took a new deep breath. The saved all my O2 in the tank for the submerged room and the gear underwater stuff. I had plenty of air to finish.

Course - this all took a little bit of time and a lot of saving and re-loading. You can save in the submerged room as well.

Laura
Posted By: Tally Ho

Re: Nautilus - Engine Room - 05/28/02 08:01 PM

To find the engine room, go down the spiral stairs to the dormitory, and go the other way. Ir you are turning right to go to the locker, turn left and through the door to the Engine Room. Laura's advice is good - sve before you finally go down the stairs, so you can re-play after practicing finding and repairing things in the engine room. Once you know the way around you can do it quickly. Then go through the other end of the engine room, into the gears room, and immediately up the ladder to the top level. there is air up there, and you can make a new save, so you can freely practice in that room.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community