GB HOMEPAGE

Calahans Crosstime Saloon

Posted By: Betty Lou

Calahans Crosstime Saloon - 05/30/02 01:13 AM

I got lucky and BAAGed this some time ago at the Computer Show for $1.00. Today, I decided to install it and try to play it as everyone on GB seems to think very highly of it and loves the humor.
I have finished in Manhattan and headed to the airport with my stolen airplane tickets and fake passports...is there some hint or tip to use the wrench on the pilot when he is at the airplane door? No matter what I do he opens the door and sits back down before I can pick the wrench up out of my inventory. This must be a timed sequence but I just can't seem to move fast enough.....any ideas? Thanks
Love, Betty Lou
Posted By: syd

Re: Calahans Crosstime Saloon - 05/30/02 01:25 AM

Hi Betty

I remember being stuck here but only because I didn't put the jelly on the nuts to loosen them. I don't think I had trouble with the pilot beating me to the door but then I played it on a slow machine back then also - maybe yours is too fast and you might need to used a slow down utility like turbo or moslo.
Posted By: Betty Lou

Re: Calahans Crosstime Saloon - 06/05/02 03:15 PM

I am supposed to be able to get into the control room (the door with 3 rings on it) but keep getting the message "have to be within arms reach to open it"......sure, but just how do I get 'closer'? There is no 'forward' arrow. Is it just that this hotspot is difficult to find? Am sitting, standing, no floating here going nowhere. Do I need to 'shove off' of something? Any help would be appreciated.
Love, Betty Lou
Posted By: Josho

Re: Calahans Crosstime Saloon - 06/05/02 05:15 PM

Hi, Betty and Witchen,

That's correct. In the center portion of the satellite, there is no gravity and thus you can't reach one wall unless you push off from the opposite wall...or something like that. ;-)

--Josh
© 2024 GameBoomers Community