GB HOMEPAGE

Simon 3d chapter 2 Candies

Posted By: jd

Simon 3d chapter 2 Candies - 06/01/02 10:21 PM

Can anyone help with a saved game after candies?
I have tried for two days to get them, but i am just not quick enough. I think a saved game is my only hope.
Posted By: carmen

Re: Simon 3d chapter 2 Candies - 06/02/02 01:10 PM

I have no game saved after the candies but I understand your fustration.

What helped me was to have the caps lock ON to make Simon RUN and do a run for every lot of candy and make notes of how to go from one to another until I had the run clear in my mind.

Hope this helps
happydance
Posted By: gatorlaw

Re: Simon 3d chapter 2 Candies - 06/02/02 01:55 PM

Carmen has the right strategy on this.

Remember that every time you bag a candy you get an extra 7 seconds which is fine to get to the next candy once you know the route.

What I did was to run thorugh the candies down hill so that I was already at the first bunch by the time they dispersed. The candy is always in the same spots and you will remember them after a while. They start downhill form the original pile and are staggered a bit then you sweep around and get them coming back up the hill there is a small group at the top and several leading out halfway into the field and then it's a race to the candy house. One group is close to the rocks and you can run into them so make sure you are close to the rock but far enough away to not crash into it.

My closest save is after this, the house incident and getting the bell. You would miss quite a bit of the game. I think you can do this - you are a pretty resourceful gamer - just don't panic over the time and concentrate on where the candies are. smile

Laura
© 2024 GameBoomers Community