GB HOMEPAGE

The Apprentice

Posted By: carmen

The Apprentice - 10/11/03 07:30 PM

Has anybody played this Free game? It is very nice, i am already stuck, even with the official w/t.

I need the plant ID book and I canot find it!

Any help will be thankfully received

happydance
Posted By: Jenny

Re: The Apprentice - 10/11/03 07:56 PM

Carmen, it looks as though the plant ID book should be near the snake, somewhere around the tree by the cliff. Did you talk to the snake and get permission to take some stuff--see if the book isn't one of the things you can pick up...

Re: The Apprentice - 10/11/03 08:04 PM

snake???? What snake? I better go and look for it.

Thanks
Posted By: Erinus

Re: The Apprentice - 10/12/03 09:26 PM

I would like to download this game and went to the link provided above under free games. What is the diffence between the 2 options for The Apprentice? One has (mirror) behind it. The other has 6.2 megs. Also, do I need an unzipping program to open it after I download? Thanks.

Re: The Apprentice - 10/12/03 10:23 PM

I had to use the "mirror" one to start the download, Erinus--and it is a zipped file...
Posted By: Erinus

Re: The Apprentice - 10/12/03 11:48 PM

There are no voices in this game, correct? All I see is the dialogue and I hear the music. Just want to make sure that is what is supposed to happen. I like the game so far.

Re: The Apprentice - 10/13/03 12:10 AM

I just started Erinus, but I'm not getting any voices either. I've played several other games made with the same sort of engine, and there is sound but only subtitles, no voices...

Re: The Apprentice - 10/13/03 06:02 AM

No voices in mine either. I did not use the "mirror" version, it was zipped and it took a couple of hours to download. I just left it downloading and went shopping!
Posted By: lakerz

Re: The Apprentice - 10/13/03 09:18 PM

I played through this game, and it had no voices. Music was nice though. The snake can be hard to find. There is a not so obvious exit from the screen with barn and sheep in the background and the lady on the side of the road.

Anyone else here figure out the secret puzzle in the game? smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community