GB HOMEPAGE

Uru, bucket

Posted By: whistler

Uru, bucket - 12/02/03 03:25 AM

I think I am ok with "catching the sun", I go to the lever by the bucket, pull it back and start down to the bucket. I can hear the motor starting up, then it stops. Help please.
Posted By: dreamer450

Re: Uru, bucket - 12/02/03 03:58 AM

You now have power. There are things that can happen now, you could even take a ride somewhere.

Re: Uru, bucket - 12/02/03 02:09 PM

I know that I have power, but when I hear the motors start up and I go to the bucket, the motor stops. I pull the lever close to the bucket and the sound of the motor starts, but does not continue when I go towards the bucket.
Posted By: Footprint

Re: Uru, bucket - 12/02/03 02:48 PM

You see the bucket cable railway start to move and it stops automatically??? Sounds unfamiliar to me.

I know it only stops for a short time to give you time to do something and then it automatically starts rolling again..
???
Posted By: dreamer450

Re: Uru, bucket - 12/02/03 08:37 PM

There are different positions for the lever by the bucket. Try the different positions. You need to hear a cha chunk sound, run to the bucket, get in. If that doesn't work for you, you might have other things to do first. wave

Re: Uru, bucket - 12/03/03 02:26 AM

guess I better explain a little more...I do everything I see on the WT(I hope). when I get to the last lever by the bucket, I pull it back and hear the bucket motor start, but it stops before the bucket moves.
Posted By: Jenny

Re: Uru, bucket - 12/03/03 02:36 AM

Whistler, as soon as you hear that motor start you need to head for the bucket. Apparently this was originally intended to be a two person puzzle in the on-line game.

Btw, I took out the previous post, since all it did was quote what Footprint said...

Re: Uru, bucket - 12/04/03 10:47 PM

I am going to try to get thru this spot again.
I have gone to the scope, think I did what I was suppose to to catch the sun. I could hear a sound while the sun was in the sites. Then I go to the 2 working switches(handles), pull them down. Go out to the end where the bucket is, pull that handle down. At this point I hear a motor start up. The bucket does not move. Then the sound stops. I have done this over so many times. If there was a way to start game over I would. I am getting very tired. LOL.
Posted By: Rice burner

Re: Uru, bucket - 12/05/03 12:06 AM

Hi Whistler,
Do you have the sun in the site so that it stays there and the motor stays on? The motor has to stay running to power everything. That might be the reason you are having trouble.
Kay

Re: Uru, bucket - 12/05/03 12:58 AM

Yep!! I am obviously not very mechanical. Gee.
Thanks so much Kay.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community