GB HOMEPAGE

Amerzone...clueless...

Posted By: looney

Amerzone...clueless... - 02/10/03 03:42 AM

Hi to all!! Well, I'm stuck... I honked and got the walrus things (?) to move and then got hit by the territorial water bull things. I was stuck long enough to look at the walkthru, but no matter how hard I try, my hook will not catch anything...really! Did I do it wrong or is this a bad glitch on my game? Help me out of this jam! Thanks!!! wave
Posted By: mrbill

Re: Amerzone...clueless... - 02/10/03 04:22 AM

Hi Looney,

Turn to your left and in a small window to the left of the console you will see an arrow for you to move. Click at that arrow and then you will start using the grapling hook. Here are some pictures if you need them.

Cheers,

Mr. Bill

Re: Amerzone...clueless... - 02/10/03 04:29 AM

Thank you Mr Bill! I will go try again, I found that spot, and clicked till the end...between a rock and a hard place..haha! I hope it will pop up quick for me... this is frustrating! Thanks again! wave

Re: Amerzone...clueless... - 02/10/03 04:36 AM

Nope, absolutely a no-go.... I put that hook "everywhere but there" and nothing.... guess I'm done huh? boo hoo! Thanks for trying tho....
Posted By: Glynn

Re: Amerzone...clueless... - 02/10/03 04:50 AM

Hi Looney..No, you aren't done! Just keep on "keeping on" it will work..lots of people had a hard time here..but it will work! Just keep trying! :-) good luck! Glynn
Posted By: MaG

Re: Amerzone...clueless... - 02/10/03 05:16 AM

Hi Looney,

These sets of pictures might be similar to Mr. Bills - but try studying them anyway - Ok - it might help second time around - Check end of chapter 4

As Glynn said - you can do it!! Go, Go, Go !!! Rah, rah rah! Looney will do it!!!! Cheers!

MaG
© 2024 GameBoomers Community