GB HOMEPAGE

pandora directive shredded note

Posted By: fildil

pandora directive shredded note - 02/11/03 08:46 PM

OK, OK, I give up. I cannot put Emily's note together in the alloted time. I'm using a walkthrough that's the Gamers Level. I went back and tried to play at the Entertainment Level, but I cannot trigger the crossword puzzle at the very beginning. I'd like to play for Mission Street but I'm really stuck. If I don't put the note together in the time given, can I still continue the game?
Posted By: MaG

Re: pandora directive shredded note - 02/11/03 09:48 PM

Hi fildil,

I'm not sure if you can continue the game or not if you skip this puzzle.

This graphic might help - Emily's note in solving the it.

MaG
Posted By: Albert

Re: pandora directive shredded note - 02/11/03 10:35 PM

Its been a while since I played, but as best I recall the timed puzzles affect your score, not your ability to complete the game. When the timer gets to zero, you don't get any extra points for solving the puzzle, but you can still solve the puzzle and keep going. The endings of the game are affected more by conversation choices and some actions than by solving the timed puzzles, or the score. If you want to get to Mission Street, be a Saint.

Albert
Posted By: fildil

Re: pandora directive shredded note - 02/12/03 12:46 AM

Thanks Huber, I was just checking because I did finally put the note together but there was no acknowledgement that I did so, and I couldn't give the note to Mac. The walkthrough that I'm using said that when I give the note to Mac I would find out about the Black Arrow Killer. I'm going to continue and see if I can complete the game anyway.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community