GB HOMEPAGE

HELP! In Black Mirror Chapter 6 Now!

Posted By: Dusty O

HELP! In Black Mirror Chapter 6 Now! - 10/24/03 05:33 PM

I'm stuck in the beginning of chapter 3. I've found the old abandoned house on the grounds and looked at everything in there (including the cat ) but now I have no idea what to do. They wont allow me in the tomb and Richard is no where to be found. What should I do now? think

Re: HELP! In Black Mirror Chapter 6 Now! - 10/24/03 08:32 PM

Thanks. I need all the help I can get. I seem to get stuck on every level so far. Like right now I'm stuck in the beginning of chapter 3 and have no idea what to do next. I've found everything up to putting the kettle on the stove. But I have no Idea what I'm supposed to do once the water boils? Any not so subtle hints for me? PLEASE?
Posted By: ran

Re: HELP! In Black Mirror Chapter 6 Now! - 10/24/03 09:36 PM

when the water boils u need to use the broken glass on the steam in order to get the label off

Re: HELP! In Black Mirror Chapter 6 Now! - 10/24/03 10:44 PM

Thanks.. I figured that out a little bit ago. But thanks for replying. I've done that now and given the "ink' to him. I can't figure out where to go next because it wont let me leave the place at all. When I go to the gate the door icon doesn't show up anymore. And I've talked to everyone I can. And the man in the lab is trying to figure out what 3 words mean but every time I've gone back he says he hasn't gotten to it yet.. I'm Very stuck and very frustrated! Grrrr... Help please? There are lots of places where my cursor turns red and I have both clicked left and right on and nothing happens except he says what it is. Like the soil. And the bowls in the crypt. I've talked to everyone and now he wont talk to them again. What do I do now?

Re: HELP! In Black Mirror Chapter 6 Now! - 10/24/03 11:49 PM

I'm still stuck!! frown I'm still waiting for the man in the lab to tell me what the three words mean. (Which I already know.) But what do I have to accomplish in the game before he will tell me what they are? I can't talk to anyone else in he game and my cursor still turns red over lots of objects but I can't do anything with them. (neither left or right clicking is working on anything.) All he does is state what the object is. PLEASE help me out of this spot. I'm losing patience with it.

Re: HELP! In Black Mirror Chapter 6 Now! - 10/25/03 05:04 AM

OK I'm no longer stuck there but now I have to figure out how I can open the grave without getting killed? What do I have to do?

Re: HELP! In Black Mirror Chapter 6 Now! - 10/25/03 08:44 AM

check for red cursor where the skulls are located u will see "skull"
Posted By: manxman

Re: HELP! In Black Mirror Chapter 6 Now! - 10/25/03 01:10 PM

Alert! if my 'hints' are too direct please tell me and I will attempt to be more subtle.
After you have knocked of the skull you should see something for which you will need to go back to the abandoned house and bring back. Then you should be able to "use the head of a stranger". Keeping your head is a virtue in this game. lol

Re: HELP! In Black Mirror Chapter 6 Now! - 10/25/03 07:18 PM

Cool I finally got past that part.. But of course I'm stuck again. I'm at Stone ring. And he wont leave. I think I've looked at everything. I have no idea what to do now. He wont talk to the detective again and there isn't anything to find. (or at least don't think so.) I looked at the symbol on the stone looked at the tree, rock, chimes, and the altar. What did I miss?

Re: HELP! In Black Mirror Chapter 6 Now! - 10/26/03 07:24 AM

Been stuck in chapter 5 for over 3 hours now. I'm desperate and frustrated.. can anyone walk me through this part of the game? I don't want to mess with it anymore. Someone please help me?
Posted By: manxman

Re: HELP! In Black Mirror Chapter 6 Now! - 10/26/03 02:20 PM

Dusty, I hope the hint re Morris' hat helps out (from the stable stall). You're getting close to finishing. Just a few more tricky parts left smile

Re: HELP! In Black Mirror Chapter 6 Now! - 10/27/03 06:04 AM

Thanks manxman... I'm finally past that part. I've gotten into the underground below the Castle and found the helmet and sword and dropped them in the abyss, lit the candle, and pushed the brick. But now I'm stuck. I can't open the gate thingy... What did I miss? ( And where do I look? ) Because he wont leave. He says he wont go until he finds what he's gone looking for.

Re: HELP! In Black Mirror Chapter 6 Now! - 10/27/03 07:31 AM

u need to find the map
use it on the candle

Re: HELP! In Black Mirror Chapter 6 Now! - 10/27/03 08:26 AM

I've been looking for the map for ages... where will I find it?

Re: HELP! In Black Mirror Chapter 6 Now! - 10/27/03 08:57 AM

u will find it on the left window where u put the black ball

Re: HELP! In Black Mirror Chapter 6 Now! - 10/27/03 09:06 AM

Thanks. I found it. The next questin is the "lights". I've turned them on but have no idea what to do now. I know that carved face is probably a door that will open. But I have no clue what's left to find or where.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community