GB HOMEPAGE

Help On Escape From Monkey Island

Posted By: Rapcity

Help On Escape From Monkey Island - 04/02/02 06:32 AM

Its been 2 month ive been tring to pass this part the part where i have to put grog in the steam ganirator i put it in and i still get no painting it goes in and the guy says "Sacraboor" and nothin happens no painting no nothin someone help me give me a trainer (Saved after that part ) or help me plzz i need a answer quickly plz
Posted By: Bert Jamin

Re: Help On Escape From Monkey Island - 04/02/02 05:49 PM

Although it's some time ago I played this one, I still remember. Because you're telling that "The guy says "Sacraboor" I think I know what you're doing. These are the three possible missings:

1.Did you sit on the stool and order a flaming scuttlefish? Time it so it's below the painting, and jam the sushi boat propulsion mechanism with the paintbrush. When the chef runs out, go to the
kitchen and pour the grog into the steam generator. That should get you the painting.

2. If you did ste the painting on fire, there are two possible things. One is that you entered the kitchen too soon, that is while the chef is still inside. The other is that you wait too long with entering the kitchen with as result that the chef is coming back before you did this ehhhh... noble trick with the grog. And the last possibility is that you aren't quick enough with using your grog.

Cheers,

Bert

Re: Help On Escape From Monkey Island - 04/02/02 07:47 PM

With what do i open the Vent
Posted By: syd

Re: Help On Escape From Monkey Island - 04/03/02 03:33 PM

Hi Rapcity

To open the vent in the mine - click on USE on the action icon.

Re: Help On Escape From Monkey Island - 04/03/02 05:19 PM

how do i cross the lava the 2nd time

Re: Help On Escape From Monkey Island - 04/03/02 08:44 PM

You should have knocked over a tree - then you can climb over the tree and get back into the church - then just get on the boat and ride the lava field again.

Re: Help On Escape From Monkey Island - 04/03/02 10:04 PM

i threw the cocnout and other stuff at the guys head and hes still not smart

Re: Help On Escape From Monkey Island - 04/04/02 01:56 AM

I checked the wt and one says to throw the coconut twice, then the milk bottle and then the acordian. Nothing else will work on Herman. Did you throw these items at him? It's the acordian that triggers his memory.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community