GB HOMEPAGE

Longest Journey : Chapter 12 question.

Posted By: mrkwang

Longest Journey : Chapter 12 question. - 04/10/02 01:58 PM

Now I'm outside of Cell Block 5. According to walkthrough, I might do as this.

-> Go to the cell block. Outside cell 5 there is a panel. Move the cover and use the KEY on the PANEL.

But all I can see is LOCK, and that's untouchable. I've got KEY and done everything in walkthrough till then. But all I can see outside cell 5 is LOCK, not PANEL. And I can only see LOCK, not touch it at all.

If someone knows answer with this, could you plz help me? (:
Posted By: gatorlaw

Re: Longest Journey : Chapter 12 question. - 04/10/02 02:10 PM

There is a thing that looks like a stand. If you move your curser carefully you will highlight the "panel" word. April tends to block your view here - so you might want to move her to the left a bit and re-try. The actual pixel trigger for the word may be slightly off the panel and to the upper right.

It's not on the door at all - It is a stand with a box or panel on top that is to the side and about a couple of feet from the door. If you look at your screen - you will see the cell doors to the right and left. You are on a path or walkway -Right beside you is a pole/stand whatever with a box or panel on top. This is the panel you must open and then use the key on it after it is opened.

Laura
Posted By: Gaming Granny

Re: Longest Journey : Chapter 12 question. - 04/16/02 01:57 AM

Hot Darn !!! I DID it ! I went back to the Guards room, had to click on computer screen ( to right of Security map, behind jacket) several times to get April to SAY "The Guardian's in Cell 5" Then everything just flowed from there! I used the sequence: Enter the room, look at the Security Map,take the key, look at Security Map again, click on computer screen and WHAAAALAAAA ! Done, Cell unlocked, game flowed & I saved The Balance laugh happydance happydance laugh GOOD LUCK !!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community