GB HOMEPAGE

Jack the Ripper Day 12

Posted By: gameho

Jack the Ripper Day 12 - 03/11/04 03:43 AM

What am I doing wrong? I got Jack's picture at the end of day 11 and sent the girl to the Blue Velvet; talked to Paul and Bur; then when I go to Pinkerton to get the picture developed, the forensic guy never appears. I can press the buzzer...but no go. All I have in inventory is the "plate" and "gun". Did I take the photo wrong? Should it be in inventory? I can go to the police chief and receive my compliment. Any ideas?

Susan
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Jack the Ripper Day 12 - 03/11/04 03:51 AM

Hi, Susan!

It's not the forensic guy who will develop your picture. When you enter the Pinkerton Agency, turn left and you'll see the fellow who can help you.

Susan
Posted By: TYSONBOXER

Re: Jack the Ripper Day 12 - 03/20/04 06:02 PM

I am in day 12 and got the picture developed. Went to the police station and Jeff apolgized to me. But I could not get into carters office. Then went to blue velvet and talked to the madam and Fausta. What do I do next. Could not find Patrick. Went to Pinkerten agency and picked up photo. Went back to ny Daily office but could not give picture to Bur. What did I miss.

Re: Jack the Ripper Day 12 - 03/20/04 10:52 PM

Hi, tysonboxer!

I don't know if it makes a difference whether or not you get in to see Carter because he simply congratulates you. Here's the order in which I did things during Day 12 daytime:

Turn right and see Bur and Paul standing beside a large display board containing a blown up copy of your latest chronicle
Posted By: TYSONBOXER

Re: Jack the Ripper Day 12 - 03/21/04 02:18 AM

Thanks susie that seems to work. But now I am in day 12 nighttime and went to the Blue velvet, I am suppose to talk to Paxton, but I cant find him

Re: Jack the Ripper Day 12 - 03/21/04 03:08 AM

Hi, tysonboxer!

If you travel directly to the Blue Velvet at the beginning of the nighttime segment, Paxton should be at his stand outside the brothel.

Susan
© 2024 GameBoomers Community