A Quiet weekend in Capri

Posted by: Leeana

A Quiet weekend in Capri - 03/21/04 11:46 AM

Hello MaG I just received my new game and really excited about playing it! But, I just encountered my first flaw I am past the bucco di bacco and cannot find the V P R Canale -Greengrocer for the postcard nor can I find the gate it seems I keep going left and going around? whats up with that where is the gate aahh Help Please...
Posted by: Jenny

Re: A Quiet weekend in Capri - 03/21/04 12:32 PM

Here is how Marita says to find the greengrocer: "Exit the restaurant, turn right on main path and then turn left. Go forward, turn right, forward and turn left to enter the greengrocer shop..."

Re: A Quiet weekend in Capri - 03/21/04 01:32 PM

OK I found it thank you ever sooo much! now its the bottle of wine That would be complete please just one more and I promise I will do my best to look for the rest! smile thanks again and sorry if I become a pest
Posted by: MaG

Re: A Quiet weekend in Capri - 03/21/04 03:56 PM

Okay - bottle of wine....

Go north to Via Cesina. The road splits here.
Go left and take the road that goes to the destroyed lab - Via Belvedere Cesina.

You will see a green metal door on the left. Enter and talk to the old man, the wine seller.

Good luck!

Re: A Quiet weekend in Capri - 03/22/04 08:11 AM

Thank- You I'm off (walking) no (skipping) no (Running) thats it Im running lol smile Thanks again!
Posted by: iscreamer1

Re: A Quiet weekend in Capri - 03/22/04 06:46 PM

My question on the game is where are the puzzles. ALL I've had to do so far is just find things and places. Is there more to the game than that? I love the scenery and I'm already hooked but I'm a bit concerned that this could get old fast. Thx

Re: A Quiet weekend in Capri - 03/23/04 08:03 AM

iscreamer,

The puzzle are interspered in the accumulation of items. When you have roamed around, the puzzles will pop when on diffeent places. laugh
Posted by: iscreamer1

Re: A Quiet weekend in Capri - 03/23/04 10:46 AM

how do I call Fourhearts? thx for all your help. I went to the walkthrough but it gives up too much info when just looking for a quick answer

Re: A Quiet weekend in Capri - 03/23/04 11:27 AM

Go to Fourhearts gate and listen to the bell sounds..

Then use your cell phone to match the sound.

Once you have the sound - look for a payphone.