GB HOMEPAGE

Journey to the Center of the Earth-Computer

Posted By: Linds

Journey to the Center of the Earth-Computer - 10/27/03 06:53 PM

I can't get Arianes computer to work. I clicked on it and it went to the left of the inventory bar. When I clicked and the monitor came up Everything I clicked had nothing. No photos, no documents etc... I'm supposed to send and SOS to the office but I can't. I know I'm doing something stupid.
Help MaG.
Thanks,
Susan
Posted By: MaG

Re: Journey to the Center of the Earth-Computer - 10/27/03 07:00 PM

When you click on e-mail (envelope at top of the laptop screen - there should be a side bar. There is already a pre written mail for you titled SOS. Just click on SOS and you will read the message you supposedly wrote. smile

A send/receive at the bottom of the screen will be seen also while reading the message. Just press send after reading what you wrote.

Re: Journey to the Center of the Earth-Computer - 10/27/03 07:08 PM

MaG, There is nothing there. If I click on mail it says no messages to send and no new messages.
Did I miss something?
Susan

Re: Journey to the Center of the Earth-Computer - 10/27/03 07:13 PM

Are you standing on the screen left of the helicopter with the sea at the background? That is the only place where you can work the computer.

Have you checked-taken everything inside the helicopter?

Re: Journey to the Center of the Earth-Computer - 10/27/03 07:53 PM

Hi MaG,
This time when Ariane walked to the Seaside she said "I better tell the office about the accident" and the computer worked. happydance
Thanks loads,
Susan

P.S. Looks like a good game. Real pretty graphics.

Re: Journey to the Center of the Earth-Computer - 10/27/03 08:04 PM

Love the graphics - really bright and happy! 3 puzzles are stumper - pulled some hair off on them too. smile

Have fun!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community