GB HOMEPAGE

bait catching in Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

Posted By: MaryW

bait catching in Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake - 03/22/04 09:22 PM

I have collected 10 of the 12 bait critters needed for the cammy suit for Nancy Drew. I have four worms, three glow worms,a large black beetle and two smaller ones, yellow and red. I just can't seem to find any more whether I go out in the day or the night. I need help to find the others. I'm getting very tired of roaming these woods.
Posted By: MaG

Re: bait catching in Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake - 03/22/04 09:45 PM

Have checked the stone by the cellar door of the cabin?

Here's a map by Patrick Critter Map .

Good luck!
Posted By: Ingrid

Re: bait catching in Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake - 03/23/04 11:53 PM

I had the same problem and had to go back umpteen times. If there are any critters you will hear a "chirp chirp". Try doing something else, like use the phone or just walk around, eventually there will be more critters to collect. Good luck!

Re: bait catching in Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake - 03/24/04 01:14 AM

I learned the ones I'm missing are two crickets near the cemetery but I don't get a hot spot near the stump and am tired of wandering around those woods. I will take your advice and make some phone calls. This bug hunt is getting quite boring.

Re: bait catching in Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake - 03/24/04 01:18 AM

My word! I nearly gave up but then was glad I didn't because the game really gets momentum when you've got all your bugs.
Cheers

Re: bait catching in Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake - 03/24/04 01:34 AM

I am such a dummy I need a keeper. The answer was in the PDA all the time!Once I read that I ran out and nabbed the little buggers smile and now the play can go on. Thanks for the help.

Re: bait catching in Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake - 03/28/04 12:54 AM

I managed to catch the critters but can't seem to shoot all the birds. I need one more and have forgotten which one I need. I can't seem to access the pictures of the birds without having just shot one. I think I have orange, red and yellow and need blue. I've been wandering around the forest and have not seen a bird for a long time. I've tried to do other things in the game but can't move forward. What do I need to do to get that last bird?
Posted By: MaG

Re: bait catching in Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake - 03/28/04 01:47 AM

If you need the last one - it might be the hawk.

This is what Norma stated:
Return to the cabin, take a quick nap and at night go to visit Red Knotts. Ask him about the Red Tailed Hawk. Rush back to the house, go to sleep and then in the morning, go out towards the dock. You'll see a "hot spot" by the huge tree trunk just to the right of the dock. SAVE YOUR GAME HERE! Click on the tree trunk and Nancy will hear the Hawk. Turn and look on top of the cabin roof.

Good luck!

Re: bait catching in Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake - 03/28/04 03:53 PM

I need one bird more before the hawk. I keep going back to Red but he has nothing to say. I keep going from day to night but it doesn't seem to matter. I have 3 birds and need a 4th but all the birds seem to have disappeared. I do hear the tanager but can't see it. I'm about ready to throw in the towel since this is getting to be too much like the boat trip in Amerzone. Perseverance did pay off in that one.
Posted By: Jema

Re: bait catching in Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake - 03/28/04 06:15 PM

Mary,

You need 5 birds before the hawk and you don't have to do any night trolling to snap them. Like with the Critter Map, you can find a Bird Map here

Good luck.

wave Jema

Re: bait catching in Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake - 03/28/04 09:21 PM

I suppose you are wearing your camouflage suit? All birds, except the hawk, are in the forest.

Re: bait catching in Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake - 03/29/04 06:32 PM

That map was just what I needed. Got the tanager and the hawk and survived the fire (after a couple tries). Thanks for the help.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community