GB HOMEPAGE

broken sword 3 - crystals

Posted By: Zanthia

broken sword 3 - crystals - 01/06/04 11:29 PM

i put the 4 pieces of machinery together and now am in the room with the crystals. i cannot get the crystals to go in such a way as to remove the stiarcase blockage. i thought i placed it as desribed in the walkthorugh and then reversed the energy flow but nothing happens. any suggestions or a save would be appreciated.

Re: broken sword 3 - crystals - 01/07/04 12:05 AM

well i went back and tried it again and i did it. now i have to escape from petra again. turned out only one chrystal was off.

Mag, love this line : "If I can do it - you can do it! Of course it took me forever" yeah but did you did it with a brace on. tried it once but will try a few more times and then jerry gets his call assuming he makes it home tonight from the snow.

Re: broken sword 3 - crystals - 01/07/04 09:01 AM

hi mag,

thanks for save offer but i was able to do it. actually i found this segment with petra easier than the first one. this one only took about 3-4 tries versus about double for the earlier one.

its too bad that there is such a long cutscene right after without a chance to save for those who do need a save. it seems they really do miss a lot in this particular case by getting a saved game.
Posted By: MaG

Re: broken sword 3 - crystals - 01/07/04 02:00 PM

Yup, took me only 2-3 hrs as oppose to a day under the chamber puzzle. lol And this with a brace on. I'll never be in your class with action stuff. laugh
Glad to see you moving forward. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community