GB HOMEPAGE

MORPHEUS

Posted By: Linda H

MORPHEUS - 11/04/03 12:39 AM

Hi,

I am in the Sanitorium and when I click on the different pods to hear and watch a short video scene, my computer freezes and nothing happens. It was fin prior to this area of the video. I installed the Morpheus patch, but do I need to have another type installed? I have loaded and tried several times, but the same thing occurs. I skipped over the other pods and then went to the Pod Retractor on the left and clicked on it, the machine froze! I am supposed to click on the 3 digit # and see a flash back and go into a secret passage.

What should I do about this problem? Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Linda
Posted By: MaG

Re: MORPHEUS - 11/04/03 01:22 AM

Linda,

Have you tried lowering your video and or audio acceleration - that might help. Keep us posted. wave
Posted By: Fongo

Re: MORPHEUS - 11/04/03 04:37 AM

I remember having a lot of problems with this game, all of which related to quicktime. I ended up having to erase all of the versions of quicktime off of the computer and reinstall the version that came with Morpheus.

Re: MORPHEUS - 11/04/03 02:51 PM

I still can't through this part of the game in the Sanitorium. I am at the pod at the left side by the elevator. I am supposed to click on the pod and enter the 3 digit #-318. Then I see a flash back and head through the secret doorway through the tiled wall. Do you have a saved game anyone? I want to continue and finish this game.

Thanks,

Linda
Posted By: TLC

Re: MORPHEUS - 11/04/03 03:17 PM

Linda, The number goes into the pod extractor machine on the right wall by the elevator.

Re: MORPHEUS - 11/05/03 12:24 AM

Hi,

I looked and it isn't on the right, but the left of the elevator. My computer freezes at that spot. I would like to continue on with this game and get through the secret door in the tile wall! I can't place the three digit # on the pod machine. Anyone have any saved games?

Thanks,

Linda

Re: MORPHEUS - 11/05/03 03:10 AM

Actually, you're both right. Facing the door to the elevator, the code machine is on your left - facing away from the door, its on your right.

Linda, I just replied to your email. If you send me your saved game, I can try and play through that one spot.

Re: MORPHEUS - 11/08/03 01:50 AM

Linda - you should have your game back now. It only took a few minutes.

Re: MORPHEUS - 11/08/03 11:10 PM

Hi Fongo!

Yes, I do have my game back! I received it last night and played a little of it. I was able to get through the secret room and did some investigation. So far, everything is running smoothly.

Again, many thanks!

Linda

Re: MORPHEUS - 11/11/03 02:59 AM

Hi,

I am stuck on the pyramid puzzle in Swan's Dream World. Upon entering the blue doors,where the Egyptian pyramid is, I turned the sundial pyramid so that the side with the circle at the top and the star in the middle are showing in front of me. What I don't understand is where do I go in order to click on each hookah in the following order: triangle, 111, star "S", Spade. a Spade shape?

Any clues? I keep getting a curved curser when I try to touch anything else on the pyramid.

Thanks,

Linda
Posted By: Jenny

Re: MORPHEUS - 11/11/03 03:18 AM

From checking the walkthroughs, Linda, it looks as though you need to go back to the room before the one that the pyramid is in--the one with the seven little rooms where you got paintings. The hookahs are on both ends of this room...

Re: MORPHEUS - 11/11/03 07:14 PM

Hi,

I made it through the pyramid puzzle, but I am stuck in the Vaporarium. I was supposed to click on the fountain, which I did, but I didn't hear a conversation between Mexler and someone. Then I went into the Mud Room, and was supposed to click on his royal flusher, the toilet. My curser wouldn't let me click. It wasn't a magnyfying glass, but a bent curser. I was supposed to locate something in the toilet, which to use to open his locker in that room. Please help! Any ideas?

Thanks,

Linda
Posted By: LadyKestrel

Re: MORPHEUS - 11/11/03 07:51 PM

The conversation should happen at the fountain when you're facing the three doors.

You will also have to trigger a video in the mud room, too, I believe, before you can retrieve something from the bowl. I think the video is triggered when standing to the right of the toilet (bidet?). (It's been a while.)

Lady K.

Re: MORPHEUS - 11/13/03 01:04 AM

Hi,

I wasn't successful to trigger a video in the Mudd Room or to find anything in the toilet. I skipped that part and from a WT, I was able to get the code for the room. I finally finished the game last night! I enjoyed the game very much.

Thanks,

Linda
Posted By: LadyKestrel

Re: MORPHEUS - 11/13/03 03:43 PM

I'm glad you got to finish the game, Linda. It's one of my favorites. Mysterious ending, huh?

(Just so you know, there was a key to the locker in the bowl, and the code was in the locker.)

Lady K.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community