GB HOMEPAGE

Uru bucket access

Posted By: Elizabeth M.

Uru bucket access - 02/24/04 10:19 PM

I cannot get into the bucket in the Teldahn Age. I can get it to stop at the appropriate place but it just stays there. I can climb in but not see anything. I've tried to stop it and watch from the platform, but no matter where it stops, it does not move again unless I pull the lever.
Posted By: Rowan

Re: Uru bucket access - 02/25/04 12:08 AM

welcome Elizabeth!

Make sure the bucket is stopped in the right place. Then go to the lever and pull it to start it to move. You have about a 5 second delay where you have to run to the bucket and get in before it leaves the platform. Good luck. This one took me a while to get the timing right.
Posted By: Pokey

URU teledhan bucket - 02/02/04 01:24 AM

I tracked the sun and heard the power come on at first but didn't hear much after a few seconds. I tried using the lever to start the bucket, but only got a clicking sound and then that stopped but the bucket didn't move. Do I have power or did I miss something. I tried again to track the sun and got the same thing.

Problem solved. I needed to get locked onto the sun. Now it is obvious thst the machinery is working.
Posted By: Footprint

Re: URU teledhan bucket - 02/02/04 02:27 AM

If there is power there is a lot of noise of the rotating axes. You can see one axis rotate that lead into the big mushroom of your starting hut if the sun is caught and the lever to that axis is thrown.

Good luck
Posted By: Jenny

Re: URU teledhan bucket - 02/02/04 02:48 AM

Pokey, did you throw the two or three levers that are there? One of them is stuck, but you should throw the others....
© 2024 GameBoomers Community