GB HOMEPAGE

mysterious journey 2

Posted By: kozykat60

mysterious journey 2 - 04/13/04 12:03 PM

can anyone give a simple map or solution to making the laser connect right? the diagram from the walkthrough is not completely right and I'm stuck there for days.Please help fast so I can enjoy the rest of the game.
Thanks
Posted By: MaG

Re: mysterious journey 2 - 04/13/04 01:32 PM

welcome to GameBoomers, kozykat!

Frank's MJ2 Hints might work for you!

Good luck!

Re: mysterious journey 2 - 04/23/04 02:52 PM

Just to add - the diagram in the walkthrough has been revised - see if that helps. smile

Re: mysterious journey 2 - 04/23/04 02:55 PM

kozykat posted:
I got the symbols and knobs turned wright, but I still can't enter the pod. What's wrong?

Re: mysterious journey 2 - 04/23/04 02:55 PM

Kozykat replied:

this is from mysterious journey 2 just before entering ansala seagate.

Re: mysterious journey 2 - 04/23/04 03:02 PM

Kozykat:

I deleted the other thread you started on this same game. I added the posts on this original thread of the same game.

You can just continue postings any problem you have on this thread. It helps us see the sequence of your game play. It also does not push another thread out of the first page. We do check when we're here - so we try not to miss any postings.

Thanks for your cooperation.

The plant stand before the pod:

Go back to a saved game before touching the plant puzzle. Then do the puzzle;

Top stamens: Click from L-R, 6 times, 4 times, no click and 5 clicks. Check the graphic below for the symbols.

Middle stamens: With all the knobs on top position, click from L-R, 3 times, once, 8 times and 7 times.

Check the graphic in the wt for the position of the knobs as a double check.

Re: mysterious journey 2 - 04/24/04 02:50 PM

Kozykat posted:

I'm having a hard time looking up and down to make sure I synchronized just right. Can some one help me out with this one and get me through? Thanks.
Have played riven, reah, all the myst series so far, still trying to finish shivers 1, crystal key 1, schizm, syberia 1, uru.

Re: mysterious journey 2 - 04/24/04 02:59 PM

I use the lever and just look up and check the segments.
Check if the bridge segments are on the same side of the center.
I do left to right, one post at a time until that post is done.
Now that the segment is on the same side, I try to time the rotation with the lever - on and off.

That's as much as I can say on it aside from the wt. - trial and error.

Re: mysterious journey 2 - 04/26/04 02:36 PM

kozykat posted:

on the windmill bridge puzzle does anyone have an easier way or a saved game to it so I can get across? I've timed it and made sure they were all on the same side but when I stop it, it always stops just short of connecting.

Re: mysterious journey 2 - 04/27/04 05:05 PM

Glad to see that you progressed now. Have fun with the rest of the game and we are here to help gamers enjoy the game. smile

If you have any questions, you can post or mail the moderators so that we can help you enjoy the forums. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community