GB HOMEPAGE

Jazz and Faust --the magician

Posted By: Daremo

Jazz and Faust --the magician - 06/24/02 05:12 AM

Ihave already played as Faust and sent back in time to the beginning to play as Jazz.I am having trouble getting in to see the magician.I have checked the walkthru and done everything incliuding giving the bottle of wine to the two arm-wrestlers who told me that the captain of the Stork had out from the door above,but when I try to enter it tells me that the magician is not there,I checked to see if Martyr was under the bridge but is not there or anywhere else.Anyone else have problems with this.My character Faust ran without any difficulties of any sort
Posted By: Skinny Minnie

Re: Jazz and Faust --the magician - 06/24/02 07:39 PM

Try and go down to the boat dock and attempt to board the Smokey. Then go back and talk to the twins, and try the magician's door again. I ran into a similar problem, but I think that's how I got out of it...
Posted By: sugnessie

Re: Jazz and Faust --the magician - 06/24/02 11:19 PM

It took me many tries before I was able to get into the magicians room. I tried the docks as another poster suggested, but it didn't work for me. I went back to the tavern, and clicked on all the signs outside, one said something about being persisitent, then when I went back into the tavern, I was finally able to get in the magicians room. Hope this helped you.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community