GB HOMEPAGE

Dark Fall

Posted By: Polo

Dark Fall - 06/24/02 08:01 PM

Hi Gang.

Iam stuck on the second floor of the hotel in Room C, there is a box with 3 wheels on top of it and 4 small gold buttons and i have no idea what combination are to be used. any hints would be great smile

Polo
Posted By: infernoj13usa

Re: Dark Fall - 06/26/02 08:35 PM

I'm stuck on the puzzle in a room that I think is George Crabtree's room it's the one on the little table with the pool of water and the 4 aLchemy symbols. I found both halves of the "clue" but cannot seem to place them correctly.
Posted By: Lone Wire

Re: Dark Fall - 06/27/02 07:34 AM

Hi

I did it by making a drawing of the circle, which has two lines which weave in and out of each other(which helps you pick out points on the circle) then looking at the clues again and noteing exactly where they are and the size and shade of each one. You will know when you get it right.

I would like to know where everyone appears when they go through the double doors in the restaurant, I appear in room A on the second floor.

Re: Dark Fall - 06/27/02 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lone Wire:
Hi
I did it by making a drawing of the circle...
Thanks ........I did the same thing. It works like a charm.

I've found the woods and the barn and gotten into George's private study (Johnathon, your so funny.... "Nancy Drew Tactics!!!)
Where's the cellar???? I'm gonna check the kitchen again.

Re: Dark Fall - 06/27/02 02:31 PM

Johnathon, that's so neat....I've tried seeing Tim with the "alchemy puzzle" and the 3rd floor bathroom mirror puzzle? I couldn't get Tim's help, either....do you have to make at least one move in the puzzle and then straight away (no detours) to the footbridge? do you cross the foot bridge and then pick up the letter? Do you have to take a special route?
Well I found the basement, I'm off to play again. wave
Inferno
Posted By: JonathanBoakes

Re: Dark Fall - 06/27/02 05:34 PM

Inferno,

Yes, pretty much, visit the puzzle you are stuck on, and then go straight to the footbridge. You only have to stand by the note (don't pick it up) and he might speak to you if he has some helpful info.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community