GB HOMEPAGE

Atlantis...The Lost Tales

Posted By: Urabeth

Atlantis...The Lost Tales - 06/25/02 08:20 PM

I know this is an old game,first time playing it for me and I'm stuck. Daaaaa! I've been to the Island, killed the white beast and all. Returned to Atlantis talked and spent the night with the fisherman. Now I'm suppose to go back and talk to the Rat Catcher again. I've re-entered the room with the cat on the end wall. (this room lead me to the Rat Catcher ealier in the game) I can't figure out how to get in to see the Rat Catcher. I keep getting caught in the room with the big lion and sent back to jail forever. I hope someone can remember this part of this game and tell me how to continue. Thanks
Posted By: Witchen

Re: Atlantis...The Lost Tales - 06/25/02 09:04 PM

Hi Urabeth..... laugh

This game is all but a distant memory to me, but did you go in to find the Ratcatcher via the ladder and the window?

Love, Witchen =O)

Re: Atlantis...The Lost Tales - 06/25/02 11:11 PM

Yes I used the ladder to get back into the first room where the cat is on the wall. The first time I went in I had to use the crobar on the ninch in the wall to get a key to put into the cat picture, I've been trying that and nothing happens. I'm still stumped.
Posted By: Thatldu1421

Re: Atlantis...The Lost Tales - 06/25/02 11:28 PM

I just played this game ...... the key (I think) should still be in the cat picture, and/or have you turned to the right to see if the door is still open?? Being an oldie (but a goodie!), I cannot remember too clearly.

Re: Atlantis...The Lost Tales - 06/26/02 02:49 AM

Thanks everyone, I had to use the crowbar on the wall again to get the key for the cat.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community