GB HOMEPAGE

timelapse

Posted By: 576gemma

timelapse - 05/29/04 09:30 AM

Just about to tear my hair out with mayan calendar puzzle. Has anyone got a saved game anywhere to restore my sanity please.
Posted By: Rice burner

Re: timelapse - 05/29/04 10:47 AM

Check out my solution guide at: RiceBurner's Mayan Calendar Puzzle solution .
Rice burner
Posted By: Carla

Re: timelapse - 05/29/04 10:54 AM

Hi,
has been quite a lot since I've played Timelapse,I remember that this site Timelapse hints was very helpful to me.
Hope this helps! luck
Posted By: Jenny

Re: timelapse - 05/29/04 06:42 PM

And it may not be you at all, Gemma--about 1/4 of the time the game throws up a puzzle that is impossible to solve!!! eek

FGM's save should get you past this part...
Posted By: Tally Ho

Re: timelapse - 05/29/04 09:41 PM

Am I not mistaken; Gemma started out inquiring about the Calendar puzzle, and we somehow got onto the slider? If she received a save for the slider, she would have missed the whole Mayan series.
Posted By: LadyKestrel

Re: timelapse - 05/29/04 10:01 PM

I think you're right, Tally Ho. 576Gemma, come back! There's so much more to do! You'll miss too many great puzzles! laugh
Posted By: 576gemma

Re: timelapse - 05/30/04 11:20 AM

The saved game i received to resolve the mayan calendar was great but unfortunately i have missed out a big chunk of the mayan puzzles but not sure how i could have avoided it as the calendar puzzle was driving me nuts.
Posted By: LadyKestrel

Re: timelapse - 05/30/04 02:22 PM

Gemma,
You missed 12-14 puzzles by using that save (nearly the entire Mayan world), and you also didn't get some important clues you need to make sense of things. If you like, I can type out step-by-step directions from the strategy guide that should get you through the calendar puzzle, but they're too lengthy to post here. Please contact me via GB email if you'd like the directions. Also, let me know if you have activated the metamorphosis god with the crystal globe by solving the Mayan number puzzle. If so, I'll start my directions from there.

Edit: Gemma, see your email.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community