GB HOMEPAGE

URU--GAHREESEN AGE

Posted By: Johanne

URU--GAHREESEN AGE - 01/04/04 08:53 PM

I am trying to jump the crevice but I keep falling in, then I have to go to Relto to get out. What is the secret, do I need to be standing in a certain place, I have been putting my mouse cursor on the other side and then pressing the space bar for the jump but I just go straight down. Help please. Johanne
Posted By: ladyyve

Re: URU--GAHREESEN AGE - 01/04/04 10:18 PM

Put your cap locks on for a moment and try a running jump. That's the only way that I could do it. I had the same problem. Sometimes it's easier doing in 3rd person than it is in 1st. Or vice versa. Try that, too, Johanne.

Yvonne
Posted By: Rice burner

Re: URU--GAHREESEN AGE - 01/04/04 10:20 PM

Have you tried using the up arrow along with the space bar? I think that explains why you go straight down.
Kay
Posted By: Johanne

Re: URU--GAHREESEN AGE - 01/04/04 11:18 PM

Thanks too you both, the running and jumping worked. Now a new one can't seem to get into the large rotating room, have tried walking quickly and have tried running but it just goes right past, any tricks too this one. thanks
Posted By: tazmanw

Re: URU--GAHREESEN AGE - 06/20/04 09:48 PM

I am now in the room after you come out of the rotating thing. I am having trouble activating the four buttons and two pedals. I can get the 1st button OK but can't seem to push the pedal down. I've tried jumping, running, standing on it but nothing works (even resorted to yelling!!!) and then I run out of time. Do I need to mention I hate timed puzzles? Please help-is there a way to kick?
Posted By: Jenny

Re: URU--GAHREESEN AGE - 06/21/04 01:39 AM

Sorry for the delay in getting to you, Tazman--my internet connection has been down all day.

To start with, be sure to touch the journey cloth over by the buttons, so you can get back here if you don't get finished.

The most important thing is to stand on the grid until the thing rises all the way to the top! That way you will have the most time to work in.

Run it up to the top and hit the first switch on the left.

Go back and run it up to the top again, then go to the far side of the gear--there is a switch there. All you have to do is put your cursor on it and click.

Run the thing back up to the top again and then get the switch on the near side of the gear.

Run it back up to the top and hit the second button from the left. At this point the big gear should rise and start turning.

Now hit the other two buttons to turn the power on everywhere and you're finished...
Posted By: tazmanw

Re: URU--GAHREESEN AGE - 06/21/04 01:48 PM

Thank You so much, I didn't see the active circle on the pedal so I thought I actually had to step on it rather than click on it. But I finally got everything activated!!!! Thanks again!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community