GB HOMEPAGE

traitors gate-computer code

Posted By: josric2

traitors gate-computer code - 03/21/03 03:36 AM

hi, I am stuck, can someone help. Ijust went thru the tubular vault, and off to the side is a computer. I put the disk in and it calls for a 10 digit passcode. I dont know what that can be. can someone help. thanks . rolleyes
Posted By: Jenny

Re: traitors gate-computer code - 03/21/03 04:02 AM

Josric, here is what Crash says about getting into that computer: SPOILER
Q: How can I operate the computer?
A: Use the computer terminal. You'll be asked to enter a 4-digit pin based on the random 4-digit code. Attach the 79-00003 Pin Generator. Enter 9910 to start using it. Type in the 4-digit code. It will generate a key numbers. Type in those numbers on the monitor. Now the computer will ask for a Super-User Password (it will show part of graffiti with word CRISTVS on it). By this time you should receive a reply email from ORPHIA about the graffiti. The password is: EXTREMA. Now you're inside the system.

Re: traitors gate-computer code - 03/21/03 09:25 PM

hi jenny thanks for the quick reply, but thats not the computer. its the last one near the end of the game. its a 10 digit code. its after i go thru the big round vault,move thru the tubular vault entrance,thres a white rectangle on the wall. you click on it and its opens to a computer, you put a disk in and then it ask for a 10 digit code. i have already used extrema on one computer, and then i used sir walter birth date on another code. the only code i have yet to use is the code that says elenors brother [the chess master] or alphonso x, buts its not 10 digit.so if you can help me, i sure would appreciate it.
Posted By: Brian

Re: traitors gate-computer code - 03/21/03 09:29 PM

josric, you have to include the space when entering the code for the code to work. so make sure you type the space when typing the code.

Re: traitors gate-computer code - 03/21/03 09:42 PM

oh thanks a lot,I never did think of that. I tried everything,thanks again
Posted By: MaG

Re: traitors gate-computer code - 03/21/03 09:46 PM

The space between o and X makes 10 digits.

MaG

Thanks, Brian!
Posted By: Jenny

Re: traitors gate-computer code - 03/21/03 10:13 PM

I've been fighting my computer for most of today, so I really appreciate your jumping in with an answer, Brian... thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community