GB HOMEPAGE

Bladerunner

Posted By: Julia K

Bladerunner - 07/03/02 02:35 PM

This game is similar to Tex Murphy. I found my car and Chinatown. I am the lockup but I cannot get the red buttton to work.
Posted By: Dangerous Darrin

Re: Bladerunner - 07/03/02 03:42 PM

How do you shoot anything in the shooting range. I have my gun out, and I can't find any enemies anywhere, I just walk through all the enviroments and I end up with a score of -63! .... they say there are supposed to be targets in there, but where?
Posted By: Ashley

Re: Bladerunner - 07/03/02 07:22 PM

Darrin, go into the first section and just wait a minute. White people-shaped targets will start popping up, but only shoot the ones with guns.
Posted By: Brian

Re: Bladerunner - 07/03/02 08:45 PM

sjoycesam: red button? Not sure what you're referencing there either. If you mean the detection system to see if someone is a replicant or not I recoommend reading the game manual. Also of note If your following a walkthrough for this game I recommend that you don't as the pure pleasure of this game is the vareity of things that can happen as there's really no set way to do anything. So don't worry about the prisoner and go some place else.

Darrin: Ashley has some good suggestions but note that If you're on Easy Mode there is nothing to shoot at the shooting range.
Posted By: Julia K

Re: Bladerunner - 07/04/02 01:17 PM

You click for your gun then right click for a triangle of arrows. You wait for for the targets to come up. When you put your triangels on the targets they turn red,then you shoot. There are targets in the easy mode.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community