GB HOMEPAGE

WATCHMAKER

Posted By: ozma38

WATCHMAKER - 07/06/02 08:57 PM

I'm playing as Victoria,Darrel has just gotten knocked out in the pendulum room.I have Victoria go through the door and down the stairs to go to the machine room but when she gets to the bottom there is a gate blocking her way and she turns around and walks back up the stairs.How do I get her into the machine room?

ozma
Posted By: Jenny

Re: WATCHMAKER - 07/06/02 09:46 PM

Ozma, do you see those buttons by the stairs? SPOILER
Press buttons - on the top (L-R) 2, 4, 5 and 6 and on the bottom (L-R) 1, 2 and 5. Pull down the lever on the left of the stairs to raise the gate.
Posted By: ozma38

Re: WATCHMAKER - 07/07/02 04:30 PM

I'm now in the room with the guy with the gun but as soon as I make a move I get shot and killed ,I looked at Tally Ho's WT but I still don't understand what I'm supposed to do to not get killed.Help please.

ozma
Posted By: Tally Ho

Re: WATCHMAKER - 07/07/02 04:48 PM

Step forward carefully until you can peek around the pillar. Watch him as he turns his head. Wait until he is looking at you. As soon as he starts looking to his right, you will have time to duck into the next room. You should have better luck moving with the arrows than the mouse. Use Caps-Lock so you will be running, not walking.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community