GB HOMEPAGE

Missing/Vari puzzle

Posted By: brajki

Missing/Vari puzzle - 08/06/04 03:14 AM

Has anyone played Missing lately? I'm stuck on the vari puzzle. I did what the walkthrough said to do.Nothing happens.I downloaded the audio, but when I click on it in the tool bar nothing happens.The walkthrough said it should sound like misic.All it sounds like to me is a reving of an engine.This is the last one for me to do in this group. Thanks
Posted By: Jenny

Re: Missing/Vari puzzle - 08/06/04 04:10 AM

Try checking this old thread--about half-way through it, some people are talking about VARI. Maybe it will give you a clue as to how to solve this...: luck
Posted By: Agent Provocateur

Re: Missing/Vari puzzle - 08/06/04 07:36 AM

The audio tool should be useful in the third part of the puzzle, where you have to identify routes between cities.

Re: Missing/Vari puzzle - 08/07/04 01:02 AM

I checked out the old thread,I still cant hear any music.sounds like reving engines to me.I made it look just like the walkthrough. Alot of loud nothing. Please help Brajki
Posted By: Agent Provocateur

Re: Missing/Vari puzzle - 08/07/04 03:13 AM

If this is the part where you have to move the tabs and the clue given is "Silence will reveal all" then what you need to do is to position the tabs and sliders so that no sound is heard.

Move the tab until the sound associated with that tab stops. Then do the same for the rest of the tabs. When you got no sound, the puzzle will be solved.

Re: Missing/Vari puzzle - 08/07/04 04:31 AM

Thanks Agent Provocateur I'll try. I've been trying to get this puzzle for almost a week
© 2024 GameBoomers Community