GB HOMEPAGE

Capri -- Niece & cacao

Posted By: JUDY B

Capri -- Niece & cacao - 09/10/04 02:32 AM

I have tried to look thru topics and find my answer but didn't quite find it. I have been following the walkthru but the Niece at Villa Jole doesn't answer the buzzer and I can't get the cacao for the cake. Also, how do the arrows on the destroyed lab translate to letters? I must have missed something but like I say-have been following the walkthru(I think) This game is a bit confusing. Can a turn into a different area just to have a look around throw off the actions needed in the walkthru?
Thanks in advance for help, Judy
Posted By: MaG

Re: Capri -- Niece & cacao - 09/10/04 04:15 AM

Judy,

Capri is a non-linear game. You can go anywhere, anytime. There are 3 places that you need to have things done before you can access them. The walkthrough was written to make the least (I think) possible walking around.
The niece will answer the buzzer only if you have the correct cheese to give her. It is the caciocavallo (yellow ducklike cheese) bought from the first delicatessen. Check your inventory and see what the label of your cheese is.

Thanks, Jenny!
The arrows in the destroyed lab is for a later puzzle and they are not translated to letter. The position of the arrows are what is needed. luck
© 2024 GameBoomers Community