GB HOMEPAGE

CSI:Dark Motives..Case 5

Posted By: Rillbug

CSI:Dark Motives..Case 5 - 07/14/04 08:05 PM

I seem to have run into a deadend. I finally learned about Angela Carson, and went to talk to the Dr in attendance and he will not talk to me, nor will the mortician. Can't get warrents. I started all over and once again can not proceed past this same spot.

What am I missing????

I believe I have all the evidence as i have checked every location numerous times, and run and re-run the evidence forward and backward.

Im Stuck!!!!
Posted By: TLC

Re: CSI:Dark Motives..Case 5 - 07/14/04 08:31 PM

Did you go to Brass office and ask about a background check on Angela? wave

Re: CSI:Dark Motives..Case 5 - 07/14/04 11:29 PM

Yes, and learned she was the morticians X wife, and that the Dr treated her, but he too is suffering from "clamitis.

Re: CSI:Dark Motives..Case 5 - 07/15/04 12:17 AM

Have you been in the back room at the funeral home?

Re: CSI:Dark Motives..Case 5 - 07/15/04 02:40 AM

Yep. Looked at the caskets, but did not find any hot spots. Even turned the hotspots on in the Options and went back to all the locations to see if I missed anything.

Re: CSI:Dark Motives..Case 5 - 07/15/04 03:41 AM

Did you go through the door to the back room? The casket area isn't the back room.

Re: CSI:Dark Motives..Case 5 - 07/15/04 09:04 PM

I think I need the warrant to get back there. I've tried but to no avail, and went back and tried again after you suggested it.

I "think" I need to talk with the Dr and the Mortician before I can get the warrant, but they both have their mouths duct-taped shut...clear across the screen.

Probably will have to do a "Rodney King' to get them to fess up.

Re: CSI:Dark Motives..Case 5 - 07/15/04 09:32 PM

You don't need a warrant for the back room. There is a prep room through a door in the back room, you need a warrant for. Are you able to ask the mortician if you can look around? He will allow you in the back room but not the prep room.

Re: CSI:Dark Motives..Case 5 - 07/16/04 04:40 AM

this is where I get stuck on each game. I compared swab 2 and the DNA and learned about Angela. Went to the bossand got background check. Learned she was killed in car accident and that the attending physician was the Dr. When i go to the doc, he doesn't have anything to say, nor does the Mortician.

This is exactly where the game stopped the first time and I restarted it and got to the same point and can't get anywhere from here.

I am going to look around and see if there is a patch or possibly a glitch in the game.

Re: CSI:Dark Motives..Case 5 - 07/17/04 05:34 AM

Found one update, but that didn't help.
Started over for the 3rd time and got stuck in the exact same place.

As soon as I found out about Angela and that the Dr was in attendance, I went to the Dr's office and end up with the same, "nothing more to tell you.

Re: CSI:Dark Motives..Case 5 - 07/17/04 08:57 PM

Finally finished. Thanks for the suggestions TLC and the patience. How did I get past that place??? I went into the options menu and switched to the intermediate level and everything started working and once I got past that point went back to the Expert level. Thanks again.
Posted By: psychochemical

Re: CSI:Dark Motives..Case 5 - 10/12/04 11:05 PM

i'm in the 2 case in the end were clair thomas and restaurant owner are the victims. how can i link clair thomas with the crime scene brass said to me. i'm in the end and i need to take the warrant to ask clair to give me fingerprint and dna.

Re: CSI:Dark Motives..Case 5 - 10/12/04 11:21 PM

Alex, What evidence do you have from Claire's apartment? wave

Re: CSI:Dark Motives..Case 5 - 10/12/04 11:33 PM

In Claire's apartment, Did you get a close-up of the painting above the fireplace, the piece of paper from in the fireplace, the cat hair from the carrier and looked at the box on the couch? wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community