GB HOMEPAGE

1893- World's Fair Mystery

Posted By: Tamia

1893- World's Fair Mystery - 10/08/04 08:02 PM

This is a very fun new text adventure game however, I think I'm going to need some help. Does anyone know where to find a walkthrough for it? Because if there is one, I haven't been able to find it. I also did a search here for 1893 and didn't find anything in the forums. Has anyone played this?
Posted By: Jenny

Re: 1893- World's Fair Mystery - 10/08/04 09:55 PM

Tami, you can order a copy of the game here . I couldn't find anything about a walkthrough--you might try contacting the developer if you purchase the game...
Posted By: kwbridge

Re: 1893- World's Fair Mystery - 10/08/04 11:22 PM

Maybe this will help ...

http://webhome.idirect.com/~dswxyz/sol/1893.html

I have the game but haven't played it so I got curious to see if there was any type of walkthrough for it out there.

Kim
Posted By: Jenny

Re: 1893- World's Fair Mystery - 10/08/04 11:43 PM

There is also a demo listed on the web page I gave the link to, so you could try the game and see how you like it...
Posted By: toger

Re: 1893- World's Fair Mystery - 10/08/04 11:52 PM

Kim beat me to it!

What she posted is the walkthrough that I used last year. I just couldn't remember the author's name so I couldn't find it in my search.

The author of the walkthrough also has a map that's a tad more helpful than the map that is included with the game - nothing against the gorgeous map in the game - the walkthrough map isn't as graphic intensive and is easier to follow when you get lost.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community