GB HOMEPAGE

Aura Tuning Fork Puzzl

Posted By: PJV

Aura Tuning Fork Puzzl - 10/30/04 01:01 AM

Help please. Have the walkthru but can't read the numbers on the two (purple?, green discs.
Also, if by some miracle I get the forks in the right place, where is the button to push. Is it the bar-like thing next to the green disc? Do you have to play the sounds in some order or is it just a matter of getting the forks in the right slot? I have spent hours and just can't seem to get it to work. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Phyl
Posted By: MaG

Re: Aura Tuning Fork Puzzl - 10/30/04 01:11 AM

Pam,

If you're talking about the picture at the bottom in the wt:
1. Pink-purple: the slots are at 3 o'clock for tuning fork #3 and 6 o'clock positioned for #2 tuning fork.
The tuning fork at foreground is #3 and above that is #2.
2. Green: slot at 9 o'clock is #1, 6 o'clock is #2 and 12 o'clock is #4.
The tuning forks in foreground is #4, top left green is #1 and top right is #2.
The button for both circle is just below the 6 o'clock slot.
The tuning bar is for you to know the sound of the tuning fork. luck

Re: Aura Tuning Fork Puzzl - 11/03/04 03:18 AM

Hopefully the last question. In the section Assembling the Sacred Artifacts, etc., where is the chamber with 4 mirrors on the wall, etc.

Following the walkthru, it says to go out the backdoor (brown door) and then enter a chamber. I have looked high and low for the chanber.

Thanks in advance.
PJV, Phyl

Re: Aura Tuning Fork Puzzl - 11/03/04 05:14 PM

Hi Phy,

Sorry for the delay. If you do not see the back room this time - It means that you are missing one of the artifacts needed for that room.
Check your inventory if you have all 4: Stardust, Grail with spirit, Artifact from Magical World and bell from Children's world.

Re: Aura Tuning Fork Puzzl - 11/10/04 02:38 AM

Hi Again
My grandson wanted to play Aura, and although I know I got it to work when I played it,we simply could not get the planets on the globe to move. Which light am I supposed to click on-- one of the purple ones? When we clicked on the globe we got a green button on the top, but this didn't allow the planets to turn. What am I doing wrong.
Could sure use some help.
Thanks, Phyl
Posted By: texaslady

Re: Aura Tuning Fork Puzzl - 11/10/04 02:53 AM

Okay, are you talking about the start of the game when you make the planets spin on the globe?

Sue

Re: Aura Tuning Fork Puzzl - 11/10/04 06:25 AM

If it is the start of the game as Sue asked - click on the lamp on the lamp at top left of the globe. This shines a light. Then click on the knob that is at the very top of the globe and it should spin.

Re: Aura Tuning Fork Puzzl - 11/10/04 04:50 PM

Didn't even see that lamp-- tried to click on every other one in the room.

Grandson Franklin (6) says thank you very much.
Phyl
© 2024 GameBoomers Community