GB HOMEPAGE

Lifestream peg puzzle

Posted By: marty

Lifestream peg puzzle - 10/27/04 12:03 PM

Well I don't get it, I've found the puzzle, but I can't move the pegs. I wonder why?
Posted By: MaG

Re: Lifestream peg puzzle - 10/27/04 03:10 PM

marty,

You have to go out anc click on the outer doors of the church - the doors to go outside. Then you should hear him say AGAIN - he needs to talk to the priest to get his keys. This is the trigger for the peg puzzle to be taken from the drawer. laugh
Posted By: marty

Re: Lifestream peg puzzle - 10/27/04 03:35 PM

Nope, doesn't do the trick for me frown
A save game would be nice smile

Re: Lifestream peg puzzle - 10/27/04 03:38 PM

The only save I have is after the peg puzzle. I'll send that on when you make your e-mail available to us in your profile. smile
Posted By: chrisdist

Re: Lifestream peg puzzle - 12/20/04 01:57 AM

Well I've heard him say about 10 times he needs the keys but the drawer only opens half-way. I can't get a whole view.......? c

Re: Lifestream peg puzzle - 12/20/04 04:42 AM

If you've done the above, the only help I can give is a saved game after the puzzle is done. I sent that.

Also - see if you can look at another angle on the drawer. Look close if possible at the opne drawer.

Maybe another gamer will come and can give you another trigger aside from clicking the outer doors of the church.
Posted By: tigger

Re: Lifestream peg puzzle - 12/20/04 08:28 PM

have you looked at everything else in the church and made sure you have taken off your robe?? I don't know if that will help... I do seem to remember talking to one of the other priests (maybe in their room) before going out but I may be mistaken!!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community