GB HOMEPAGE

Dark Fall 2

Posted By: RON Wright.1

Dark Fall 2 - 11/21/04 03:05 PM

Hi,MaG,
You will groan again as I am back!
I now have not one but THREE problems.
First,Dark Fall. I follow all the instructions-get to the boat but cannot get on!
Go back-do it all again-still no luck-stuck!
Next,Aura-Fate of the Ages.
I am at the machine right of the globe-light the flame OK but can't get rid of the lighter! Right click but it stays as the cursor!!!
Finally-Byzantine,The Betrayal (not your w/t)
I am at the University with Sharife.She gives me the 'Homer' and I am told to 'pick up the goggles'. What goggles? There are some on the table but cannot pick them up! Help!
Posted By: texaslady

Re: Dark Fall 2 - 11/21/04 03:16 PM

Ron, in Dark Fall you may need to check to see if you've done everything that you can in the room. Did you go to the kitchen? I had trouble getting on the boat too. Forgot something in the kitchen. Make sure you click on everything to see if it will allow you to move on.
I'll check on my Aura game and see what's with the lighter for you.

Sue
Posted By: texaslady

Re: Dark Fall 2 - 11/21/04 03:32 PM

Ron, went back to Aura. I got the initial inventory, lit the fire under the pot looking thing and the lighter went back into inventory on its on. Finished the chores to charge the little generator, picked up the generator to keep. My cursor stayed the knife or sword with the green gem. I'm not sure why you still have the lighter. If you have just started the game and not explored outside, you might want to start over and see what occurs.

Sue
Posted By: RON Wright.1

Re: Dark Fall 2 - 11/22/04 12:32 PM

Hallo,Texas Lady,
Thanks for your tips.
No,I didn't find the kitchen to be honest.
I really do find the opening sequence(s) very confusing.
I have two w/t's for this-each different,of course.
In MaG''s I read the diary OK and should 'turn right to the sink'. Just can't find the bally kitchen.
Any clues,please ?
Posted By: MaG

Re: Dark Fall 2 - 11/22/04 01:31 PM

Hi Ron,

Can you post one thread per game. It is confusing (to me as well as the search feature) lol to have 3 games in one thread.

Dark Fall 2 - When you read the journal, you will eventually see a picture of birds on the wall. Do not click on the birds but turn right. This is a recall of the doctor's kitchen. luck
Posted By: MaG

Re: Dark Fall 2 - 12/16/04 04:22 PM

Ron,

1. Open and read the journal on the bed.
2. Once you see a picture of framed birds on wall, move the cursor to the right until it points to right.
3. Click there and see the kitchen. luck
© 2024 GameBoomers Community