GB HOMEPAGE

midnight nowhere

Posted By: problemchild

midnight nowhere - 11/28/04 11:49 AM

I think I have found the fax machine. Is it the square box with an open lid, on the desk? If so, I cannot get it to light up. Can someone help, please? woozy
Posted By: texaslady

Re: midnight nowhere - 11/28/04 03:03 PM

See if you can find the doctors office, the fax machine is supposed to be there. Touch the "auto" button and a green light should come on.

Sue

Re: midnight nowhere - 11/29/04 03:04 PM

I found the dead doctor. I am figuring that is his office. This is where I cannot get the square machine on his desk to work. think
Posted By: texaslady

Re: midnight nowhere - 11/29/04 03:50 PM

Did you go into the room behind the receptionists desk?

Sue
Posted By: lucca

Re: midnight nowhere - 11/29/04 09:35 PM

what square machine? i don't remember a square machine, i just finished this game a week ago?
Posted By: tigger

Re: midnight nowhere - 11/29/04 09:37 PM

There is what looks like a computer on the docs desk I seem to remember but the fax machine is in front of the desk, not behind it smile

Re: midnight nowhere - 11/29/04 09:47 PM

yes but but the computer is just a red herring, you can't do anything with it. you need to set the fax machine on autoreceive and send a message from the other room. there's nothing behind the desk, except the dead guy.

Re: midnight nowhere - 11/29/04 10:41 PM

Okay, I am in the first office but I cannot find a fax machine anywhere. I see a computer, but that is all.
Where the doctor is is another machine but I cannotget it to work, either. My scree is reall dark and that could be part of the problem.I have my brightness and contrast set, but they do not help... Please someone, where is the stupid fax machine. LOL rotfl

Re: midnight nowhere - 11/29/04 11:08 PM

the other machine is the one you need to use, there should be a hotspot where you can clicko n it and get a message, then set it to auto so it is functional.

Re: midnight nowhere - 11/30/04 03:18 PM

Thank you so much. It was hard to find.

Re: midnight nowhere - 11/30/04 03:28 PM

I have looked at every poster on these walls and doors, but none Terminators only. May I ask where it is? I guess this game is going to be diffcult to figure out. LOL

Re: midnight nowhere - 11/30/04 09:42 PM

I don't remember needing to look at the posters... mind you it is quite a while since I played!!

Re: midnight nowhere - 12/01/04 09:04 AM

problemchild
it's the door that says terminators only, the posters are just there for fun.

it's the second door on the left side.

Re: midnight nowhere - 12/01/04 03:38 PM

I played Phantasmagoria and really liked it. The end is a trip. LOL
Thanks for the help.

Re: midnight nowhere - 12/01/04 04:26 PM

Okay, I have checked every door in this hallway, up and down and I cannot find the Terminator door. I saw it when I first started the game, but now3 I do not see it. This game is driving me crazy. I would like to move on to page three.LOL

Re: midnight nowhere - 12/01/04 04:40 PM

Have you tried the red keycard in the slots beside the doors?? There is one room which you get to through the back of another... that may be it..

Re: midnight nowhere - 12/01/04 05:41 PM

no, actually the terminator door (which, you're right, is accessed by the red card) is in the main hallway, you don't get to it through any other door, i remember because he got really annoying saying "entrance for terminator's only" each and everytime i clicked on it.
it's the second door on the left.

Re: midnight nowhere - 12/02/04 04:20 PM

I have tried each door in the hall. I cannot see the slots by the side of the door, so I will try agian. Thanks

Re: midnight nowhere - 12/02/04 06:17 PM

that could be because your screen is so dark. the slots are supposed to be clear and visible.

Re: midnight nowhere - 12/08/04 04:14 PM

I found the slot and used the key card, but the door will not open. Now what.

Re: midnight nowhere - 12/13/04 06:13 PM

does sending a fax have anything to do with the Terminator door opening? I can't send a fax and I can't get the door open, either. Can someone help, please?
Posted By: Jenny

Re: midnight nowhere - 12/13/04 07:25 PM

The fax machine is inside the Terminator's office, so that can't be the problem. Did you get the card from one of the many corpses that has the fax number on it... think

Re: midnight nowhere - 12/13/04 11:12 PM

No. I could not find numbers anywhere near the tables or corpses. I saw that in the walkthrough, but I never did see the pieces of paper.

Re: midnight nowhere - 12/13/04 11:18 PM

did you look in the doctors pockets?? I know he had something, just can't remember what!!!!

Re: midnight nowhere - 12/13/04 11:32 PM

Yes. It was his business card
© 2024 GameBoomers Community