GB HOMEPAGE

Rose Tattoo

Posted By: blondie_bc

Rose Tattoo - 02/11/05 03:43 AM

Anyone got a save in this game at the 2nd visit to Thomas Pratt's loft? I've done everything in his room except clean the Hookah with the hat pin. Every time I try my puter goes back to my desktop and messes up the screen! mad
Any patches to fix this maybe?
hmm maybe the fumes from the Hookah? rotfl
Posted By: Rice burner

Re: Rose Tattoo - 02/11/05 04:05 AM

Hi Blondie, this game is very glitchy. I had similar problems with it. I have a save file that I can send you but this game lumps all the saves in one file. So I would have to send you all the saves. If you want it let me know.
Kay

Re: Rose Tattoo - 02/11/05 06:01 AM

The game is by Electronic Arts...
very odd cause I've had no problem until this part. Enjoying the game too!
Rice-- yes please on the saves .. just in case.
Going back to try again (3rd time). It works till I get to the hookah!

Re: Rose Tattoo - 02/11/05 06:12 AM

Thanks Kay . I just tried it again and same thing. Try to use the hat pin on the hookah and poof ! back to the deks top mad
Posted By: Ditlihi

Re: Rose Tattoo - 02/12/05 05:31 AM

I played it many years ago and had no problems except that d*** dart game you have to win

Re: Rose Tattoo - 03/04/05 03:08 PM

Thanks Kay! Got it! Now a duh Got your saves handy tho.... Just finished the baths... went back to Lawton's and got half way through the conversations and the sound froze! mad
I think half the puzzling on these is games is getting them to work at all sometimes! rotfl
Posted By: Jenny

Re: Rose Tattoo - 03/04/05 06:57 PM

Blondie, have you turned down you audio and video accelerators? That might help with your freezing problem... luck
Posted By: Rice burner

Re: Rose Tattoo - 03/04/05 08:16 PM

I hear you Blondie, it was that way for me too. I never had the sound drop out but did struggle with several spots within the game. They eventually worked, like the hatpin, but it sure was hair pulling time. The funny thing was that I didn't really have a problem with the dart game like so many others, just a few other spots.
Kay
© 2024 GameBoomers Community