GB HOMEPAGE

Conspiracies Bra Bomb Placement

Posted By: Hanksdog

Conspiracies Bra Bomb Placement - 02/12/05 03:33 PM

Anyone:
I have tried this so many times it is not funny. I have followed the instructions on the cheats after I could not get it, still to no avail.
I think I know where and what to do from the cheats, BUT...
just in case: Which pole in the back of the warehouse do I use? (looking at it front ways from where you enter on the side),
On which side of THAT pole do you put the bra?? (again from where you had walked into the back), and finally where do you run to (from front to back left to right which way and how fast.. is it that I am not traveling fast enough? I have the mouse all the way down.

All help would be appreciated. I want to finish this.. and I know I must be close

Fondly....... Hanksdog and SYRA
Posted By: MaG

Re: Conspiracies Bra Bomb Placement - 02/12/05 03:52 PM

Hi Hank,

Long time no see. Hope Syra is having fun.

As for the pole - check this UHS Hints and see if it helps on the pole location. It also tells you where to run.
Posted By: Betty Lou

Re: Conspiracies Bra Bomb Placement - 02/12/05 04:40 PM

Hi Hank, how ya doin'? If you are inside the fence standing at the "front" with your back to the fence and facing the back area where you entered thru a "hole" in a fence behind the building - the pole you need is almost right in front of the hole you entered this area from. And I found that placing my hands on the keyboard etc so I can place-the-bom-run-backwards-toward front-right-corner (my right) worked best for me, it took me too long to turn around after placing that bomb then get to RUN mode before getting blown up....and this particular problem/puzzle had me rolling on the floor laughing so hard rotfl and I laugh and laugh everytime I think of it....I truly love this game and will replay it again soon. Good luck
Love,Betty Lou rotfl laugh
Posted By: Ang

Re: Conspiracies Bra Bomb Placement - 02/12/05 04:42 PM

Hi Hank If I can remember correctly, after you go through the opening, it is the pole towards the back (the lamp post),you are walking towards it to the back of the fence. Turn around next to it as you are looking at the building the pole will be to your left. Stick the bra bomb on it and run to the back corner to your right. I am pretty sure this is what I did. I remember some members posted that they ran backwards. Forwards worked better for me. I hope what I rememeber is correct.
luck
© 2024 GameBoomers Community