GB HOMEPAGE

In Nancy Drew Stay Tune For Danger

Posted By: Archer

In Nancy Drew Stay Tune For Danger - 02/21/05 04:39 AM

In the walk throu it says that u can adjust the speed for the tape. where do I put the speed for it? and where do I do turn the poewr for the levers for the trap door? think thanks
Posted By: Jenny

Re: In Nancy Drew Stay Tune For Danger - 02/21/05 06:43 AM

Hello Archer, and welcome to GameBoomers!!!

For the trap door you must have the hand of the clock from the prop room--use that on the clock to get a key. Then go up to the steps to the control rool and you'll be able to turn on the power and then start the generator. That will open the trap door.

If you need more explicit directions, just yell...

Re: In Nancy Drew Stay Tune For Danger - 02/21/05 08:02 AM

i got the key already but where do i turn on the generator? how do i know where to put the slide for the tape so i can hear the voice clearly? think
Posted By: blsbet44

Re: In Nancy Drew Stay Tune For Danger - 02/21/05 12:42 PM

if you are in the control room then look on the table for a tape recorder with lots of levers.
adjust the sound so that you can hear a voice a little clearly. It will never be completely clear

how to turn on the generator?
there should be a switch on the wall in the control room. Look for it and turn it on
Once it is on, go to the generator (make sure the lightbulb is on in the generator room) and use the levers to get the machine going.
Once you get the machine going, take a look behind the sofa.

Hint for the levers on the genrator: take a look at the faded diagram on the wall above the generator.

Good luck and Welcome to Gameboomers!

Re: In Nancy Drew Stay Tune For Danger - 02/21/05 11:46 PM

I got the power on but the second lever wont move i tried to oil it but it doen't work Then I notice the wheel for the ladder I oiled that I am supposed to go up there and do some thing? duh thanks

Re: In Nancy Drew Stay Tune For Danger - 02/24/05 12:36 PM

yup take a look around

and the lever doesn't need oil. It's a puzzle. It'll move. Just keep trying

Re: In Nancy Drew Stay Tune For Danger - 02/26/05 07:27 AM

Do u go up that ladder near the door with the levers? it dosen't say in the walk through at all? happydance

Re: In Nancy Drew Stay Tune For Danger - 02/26/05 12:35 PM

sure... go up and take a look around.
You'll find a scrap of evidence. Just remember it for later wave

Re: In Nancy Drew Stay Tune For Danger - 03/05/05 05:45 AM

i am still confused how to do the tape which slid do i have to move so i can hear the voice more clearly?

Re: In Nancy Drew Stay Tune For Danger - 03/05/05 12:19 PM

The tape just gives you a rough idea of where it was recorded...
listen to soem of the background noises

the voice will never be clear...

Re: In Nancy Drew Stay Tune For Danger - 03/05/05 05:06 PM

i heard the cars but no voice
Posted By: texaslady

Re: In Nancy Drew Stay Tune For Danger - 03/05/05 05:32 PM

Archer, I don't think it matters if you can't hear the voice. You just needed to turn on the power and get the security video.
Good luck

Sue

Re: In Nancy Drew Stay Tune For Danger - 03/05/05 06:40 PM

i already have the security video

Re: In Nancy Drew Stay Tune For Danger - 03/05/05 06:47 PM

Okay, if you haven't done this yet then you need to leave the control room and go down past the stage area.......look for some chairs and cups. You should be able to see a locked panel that can be opened with the key you got from the clock.

Sue

Re: In Nancy Drew Stay Tune For Danger - 03/05/05 08:19 PM

did that i did go to dwanye's office then went back to Mattie aparment i think i need to go back to the studio so i can try to get the cars noise again

Re: In Nancy Drew Stay Tune For Danger - 03/05/05 08:24 PM

Did you dig through all of Dwayne's papers in his briefcase and file cabinet? Have you watched the security tape yet?

Sue

Re: In Nancy Drew Stay Tune For Danger - 03/05/05 09:03 PM

i haven't watched the video yet i am gonna then i was going to head back to the studio

Re: In Nancy Drew Stay Tune For Danger - 03/06/05 05:31 AM

k i watched the video, and went back to the studio for the tape and I heard horns will Nancy will say something when it happens?

Re: In Nancy Drew Stay Tune For Danger - 03/06/05 12:10 PM

nope

it's just a hint as to where it was taped.
What you should do now is call everyone, even Dwayne. His number is on the map.

Also have you been able to figure out the generator puzzle? Did you figure out what it turns on? Just check the set after the generator gets going.

Re: In Nancy Drew Stay Tune For Danger - 03/06/05 05:08 PM

i got the generator all done and looked around the set and went throw the seceret passagage way

Re: In Nancy Drew Stay Tune For Danger - 03/06/05 11:44 PM

very good!
did you go all the way to the end?

make sure that you have a pen handy so that you can write something down!

Re: In Nancy Drew Stay Tune For Danger - 03/07/05 01:29 AM

i called Dwanye and i got lillian mad at me and i aready went ot dwanyes office do have to go there for so i get the letter and phones calls?

Re: In Nancy Drew Stay Tune For Danger - 03/07/05 01:34 AM

You need to go back to Matties apartment to receive the phone call and find the note.

Sue

Re: In Nancy Drew Stay Tune For Danger - 03/12/05 06:13 AM

ok I still haven;t got the letter or the phone call do i need to solve the coded in dwanye's office before i get the letter? And on one is talking it me I talked to dwyane twice and the lady in the prop room but Ned, George and bess has any more hints so i am realy stuck. please help me

Re: In Nancy Drew Stay Tune For Danger - 03/12/05 02:46 PM

Archer, I don't really know what you have or haven't done. But going back and solving the message could be important.

Sue

Re: In Nancy Drew Stay Tune For Danger - 03/12/05 04:49 PM

how do u solve that code i looked in the book and it doens;t make sense to me

Re: In Nancy Drew Stay Tune For Danger - 03/13/05 04:06 PM

i didn;t really need to solve that code only thing i missed a drawer int he desk lol
© 2024 GameBoomers Community