GB HOMEPAGE

Alida

Posted By: KissKiss

Alida - 03/08/05 12:11 AM

I don't know whats going on. Could it be a glitch? I'm stuck trying to get to "The Ladder to the Place that is Purple". Every time I turn the dial on the right to match up with the arrow, the little fist will not open into a hand to move on to the next 2 dials. Or when I do the other 2 dials first the little fist opens with no problem until I turn the right dial then the fist won't open into a hand and I stuck there. I can't even back out that area. I have to ctrl+alt+delete to start the game over at that save point. I'm playing on Windows XP. Help please.
Posted By: texaslady

Re: Alida - 03/08/05 12:21 AM

Hi Kiss, I'm not sure what your problem is. Once I had turned the light on and zoomed in on the dials I could move them all to line them up. Try again. If you can't get past it, I can make you a save that will give you access to the ladder. I doubt that it matters but I started on the left dial first.
Let me know if you are able to progress.

Sue
Posted By: LadyKestrel

Re: Alida - 03/08/05 07:17 AM

You may need the patch, KissKiss. I know other people have experienced a glitch in this spot, and I believe the patch helped.
http://www.alidagame.com/alidaPatch.html
Posted By: KissKiss

Re: Alida - 03/09/05 03:02 AM

LadyK, Sue, It worked! It worked! That patch from LadyK did solve the problem with that annoying little fist! I have sinced moved on in the game. a millions kisses to you both!
Posted By: Jenny

Re: Alida - 03/09/05 03:07 AM

Many thanks for letting us know what solved your problem, KissKiss--that will be a big help to us if someone else hangs up in this same spot... bravo
Posted By: texaslady

Re: Alida - 03/09/05 03:11 AM

Kiss, I'm glad the patch worked for you. Enjoy your game.

Sue
Posted By: LadyKestrel

Re: Alida - 03/09/05 05:44 AM

I'm glad it worked, KissKiss. Have fun with the rest of the game and holler if you need help. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community