GB HOMEPAGE

Darkfall -- stuck in the attic (boiler)

Posted By: Anonymous

Darkfall -- stuck in the attic (boiler) - 02/21/05 03:06 AM

I need help. I've activated the boiler step-by-step as shown in the solutions guide but I still have no hot water in the bathroom. I have flames in the window and when I click on the switch, black line goes to the red area but I still have no water in bathroom. Any ideas here since I really confused at this.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Darkfall -- stuck in the attic (boiler) - 02/21/05 03:12 AM

welcome to GameBoomers, Shylablue,

This is from the wt:
Boiler - Go forward and right. Turn the wheel of the boiler and see flames on the glass window on the right of the screen. Go to the front of the boiler, see the lights are on, flip switch and turn the left wheel for the 1st floor bathroom.

Hope that left wheel turn helps.
Posted By: mel22odie

Re: Darkfall -- stuck in the attic (boiler) - 03/28/05 11:36 PM

I have the same problem. No hot water and I did follow the same steps to turn the wheel, see the flames go around to the front of boiler, but neither the red nor green light go on. I turn left wheel also. What am I missing? I keep going up and down. Am getting tired. Thanks
Posted By: texaslady

Re: Darkfall -- stuck in the attic (boiler) - 03/28/05 11:39 PM

Hi Mel, did you flip the switch?

Sue

Re: Darkfall -- stuck in the attic (boiler) - 03/28/05 11:43 PM

I flipped the switch on the front of the boiler (where the 3 wheels are).

Re: Darkfall -- stuck in the attic (boiler) - 03/28/05 11:47 PM

The only thing that I can think of is to turn the left wheel again and see what happens. I don't remember having problems here.

Sue

Re: Darkfall -- stuck in the attic (boiler) - 03/28/05 11:54 PM

Ok, Sue. I'll try again. Flip the switch, turn left wheel. Hope lights go on. Don't think I'll get hot water untill the lights light up. Thanks

Re: Darkfall -- stuck in the attic (boiler) - 03/29/05 12:03 AM

It worked this time. Thought that I had flipped the switch and then turned the left wheel before. Must have reversed the order. Got the hot water. Thanks for info. Without your help, would probably been going up and down those stairs forever. There is so much to read and understand in this game, that I keep thinking that I forgot something. Wish it will have a happy ending, but I'm afraid it won't.
Posted By: Tasha

Re: Darkfall -- stuck in the attic (boiler) - 04/05/05 11:22 PM

Hi, I'm new here. I need help with the boiler. I have tried just like they said to push the middle 2x, the right 3x and the left button's 1x, and went to coal room and did the same thing there, middle 2x, right 3x and top 1x, no light's come on.
Thank's Tasha

Re: Darkfall -- stuck in the attic (boiler) - 04/05/05 11:31 PM

Okay Tasha, did you see flames on the window after you turned the wheel?

Sue

Re: Darkfall -- stuck in the attic (boiler) - 04/06/05 12:03 AM

Hi Sue; I have seen no wheels. There are three switches that you have to press middle-right-left. This is suppose to prime the boiler. Then in the coal room there are three taps, press middle-bottom-top, this is supposed to turn on the electrical current throughout the lighthouse. Nothing is happening.

Tasha

Re: Darkfall -- stuck in the attic (boiler) - 04/06/05 01:02 PM

Sorry Tasha, I was thinking about the other Dark Fall game. You must be playing DF Lights Out. You seem to have the correct patterns for this puzzle. The only thing I can suggest is to try to press all of the switches again.
I'm sorry but I don't know what else to tell you to do. I'll keep looking for an answer for you.

Sue

Re: Darkfall -- stuck in the attic (boiler) - 04/06/05 11:29 PM

Thank you Sue for trying to help. Yes I'm playing Lights out, and I'm stuck in the basement. Hopefully maibe some other member has played that game and can help me out.

Thank's again.........Tasha

Re: Darkfall -- stuck in the attic (boiler) - 04/06/05 11:36 PM

I'm sorry Tasha. Did you pick up the piece or pieces of paper that were your clues for this puzzle? I honestly don't know what the "trigger" is that allows you to solve the puzzle.
I'll keep looking for answers for you though.

Sue
Posted By: Melanie1

Re: Darkfall -- stuck in the attic (boiler) - 04/07/05 04:49 AM

Hi Tasha,

My memory is a little rusty but did you go behind the boiler? I think that's where the wheel is. You have to walk right up to the boiler and it's a small hotspot that allows you to go behind it. Could that be the problem?

Melanie
© 2024 GameBoomers Community