GB HOMEPAGE

Traitor's Gate

Posted By: desertlilac

Traitor's Gate - 07/29/02 05:50 AM

Where am I going wrong? Am in Salt Tower in the room with the special panel in the wall where the multi-tool is used to take of the plate and then the cylinder with a notch in it is used to get some parchment. Cannot get the multi-tool to function. Have the screw driver out and using the check mark to operate it but nothing happens. Where am I going astray? mad
Posted By: Witchen

Re: Traitor's Gate - 07/29/02 02:27 PM

Hi Lilac.........You need the Phillips screwdriver. There's a button on the upper right (four buttons in all) that you can't see at all well. That's the button you need to push to use the Phillips. laugh You might try lightening your monitor screen to see if it will reveal itself. wink

Love, Witchen =O)
Posted By: desertlilac

Re: Traitor's Gate - 08/09/02 10:21 PM

am now in the old hospital block at the fuse boxes. Have done the one on the left with no problem (following a WT here) but the one on the right is giving me fits. Keep getting killed all the time and do not know what the problem is. When I opened the box the DLU was already there and turned on. Have tried the scart adapter both with DLU unit on and off -- get killed. Have tried to detach the DLU unit but scart adapter then will not work. Again what am I missing here? eek
Posted By: Witchen

Re: Traitor's Gate - 08/10/02 03:40 AM

Hi Lilac...I don't know where you are in the game for sure as there are many visits to this spot. If you have the security system set up correctly, you won't get caught. Did you already access the secret computer room, get the systems (various boxes) all set up:
Movement Sensor
Body Heat Sensor
Pressure Pads
Alarmed Doors
Video Surveillance

Sounds like you've triggered something.

Love, Witchen =O)
© 2024 GameBoomers Community