GB HOMEPAGE

Dark Side of The Moon/Broken Elevator

Posted By: june

Dark Side of The Moon/Broken Elevator - 07/30/02 01:57 AM

Hi: I am currently stuck in the broken elevator. I've used the piece of wire from my inventory, and it is obvious that I'm still short some wire to finish. But, everytime I try to use my wire cutters on the wire bunch to the left, nothing happens. Any idea where I can get more wire to finish wiring the control panel?????

Thanks in advance for any help.

June wave
Posted By: Witchen

Re: Dark Side of The Moon/Broken Elevator - 07/30/02 02:04 AM

You should be able to use the piece of wire from the laser saw on the panel there, June? Is that the piece of wire you are using? WARNING SPOILER:

.and after you use the wire you have to use your wwire cutters on the Security Seal and use that piece of wire to establish the two needed for a complete circuit.

Love, Witchen =O)
Posted By: june

Re: Dark Side of The Moon/Broken Elevator - 07/30/02 02:40 AM

Hi Wichen: I've used that piece of wire. But, I guess I can't find the security seal? I use my wirecutters to the bundle on the left and click on wires, etc., and nothing happens.

Where oh where is the Security Seal??????? I'm sure I'll be totally frustered when you tell me (big smile).

Love, June happydance
Posted By: Witchen

Re: Dark Side of The Moon/Broken Elevator - 07/30/02 02:53 AM

Hi there, June.......Lady, I know what you mean! I looked all over H...'s half-acre for that Security Seal......WARNING SPOILER:
,Its the chain that is attached to the Security Pass
© 2024 GameBoomers Community