GB HOMEPAGE

the moment of silence

Posted By: freewilly

the moment of silence - 05/31/05 02:49 AM

iam stuck on the nucler cafe to get his messenger back and i cant find the messenger on table in center. please help. thank you freewily
Posted By: texaslady

Re: the moment of silence - 05/31/05 02:54 AM

Hi Willy. If you are facing the gentleman, the messenger will be on a table to your right, not behind you. Pan very slowly, you can't see it so you must look for a hot spot.
Good luck

Sue
Posted By: MaG

Re: the moment of silence - 06/02/05 03:29 AM

freewilly posted:

iam playing the game by the walkthrough by MaGtRo and iam at the part were he goes back and talk to deborah and learn about grahams box at the airport.but when i knock on door he say to let the rest.he wont go talk to deb.please help me.thank you freewily

Re: the moment of silence - 06/02/05 03:34 AM

freewilly,

I deleted the other thread you started on this game and added it here. Just use one thread per game and we can follow your gameplay better.

As for Deborah and Graham's box - you must look close at the bag taken from the gift shop at SETI. You should see a thread in there. Right click the thread and 'Where did I see this thread before?' is said. Then you have a reason to go to Deborah.

Re: the moment of silence - 06/03/05 09:01 PM

i need help on destroy the north america transmitter. it say to attach rope to the mine and then to cable of the zeppelin and in side the zeppelin go to the back of it and look up,and click on the flap and climb up. the wont look up and climb up. please help. thank you freewily

Re: the moment of silence - 06/03/05 09:07 PM

Hi Willy. Do you have the mine hooked up and ready to go? If you do, just walk towards the back of the blimp and keep trying to click up...I found it to be a "touchy" spot when I played.
Good luck

Sue

Re: the moment of silence - 06/03/05 11:01 PM

hi sue
went back and try that and he say has soon he info he needs.did i miss something in the walkthrough. thank you freewily2

Re: the moment of silence - 06/03/05 11:04 PM

Willy, did you get the coordinates from the computer room? You have to look at the panels.........left wall as you walk into that room. If you don't get all of the numbers, he won't leave.
Good luck

Sue
Posted By: jorja

Re: the moment of silence - 06/05/05 03:07 PM

I'm still at beginning of game...in a yellow van, don't know what button to push to go to Manhatten, Help!

Jorja

Re: the moment of silence - 06/05/05 03:11 PM

Hi Jorja, if you picked up your business card and have talked to Bob, you should be able to see Manhattan as a destination.

Sue

Re: the moment of silence - 06/05/05 04:20 PM

Hi

I have the business card, talked to Bob, can't go to Manhatten...it does not show on my map. Grrrr.

Jorja

PS Finished Still Life, great game. Ordered White Chamber.

Re: the moment of silence - 06/05/05 04:33 PM

Jorja, did you talk to the men in the park? Did you exhaust all conversation topics with everyone that you have met so far?

Sue

Re: the moment of silence - 06/05/05 04:34 PM

jorja,

If you have done above - maybe you should see if Manhattan is below the screen - maybe you can scroll or look lower using a down arrow. I can't remember what I did but I know part of the satcar map is hidden.

Re: the moment of silence - 06/05/05 08:11 PM

Sue

OK - I've talked with Bob, the Guru, the man with the guitar...who else is there?? I still can't go to Manhatten.

Jorja
Posted By: Chief

Re: the moment of silence - 06/05/05 08:22 PM

Jorja, do you have your phone?

Did you talk to Mrs Oswald on the phone after clicking on her belldoor to have her number?

Did you talk to the police?

Do you have a photo of Mr Oswald?

Did you get the alien toy?

Did you see Bob about that toy?

Chief wave

Re: the moment of silence - 06/05/05 08:33 PM

Sue

Yes to all...still stuck.

Jorja

Re: the moment of silence - 06/05/05 08:37 PM

I'm trying to figure this out Jorja. When you get in the SAT car, do you get any destinations?

Sue

Re: the moment of silence - 06/05/05 08:38 PM

Yes to all...still sruck.

Jorja

Re: the moment of silence - 06/05/05 08:40 PM

What destinations do you get?

Sue

Re: the moment of silence - 06/05/05 08:57 PM

Jorja, don't know if this is of importance, probably not, but did you get some wire near the Guru?

Chief wave

Re: the moment of silence - 06/06/05 12:50 AM

Hi

Got wire. Destination reads Brooklyn,

Arrow key does not work.

Jorja

Re: the moment of silence - 06/06/05 12:58 AM

Jorja, I'm grasping at straws here, are you using all topics of conversation with all of the people that you meet? Did you talk to Bob after you talked to the people in the park?

Sue

Re: the moment of silence - 06/06/05 01:21 AM

Jorja, Long shot also - see if you can look close at the business card. Then go back up to your apartment and see if you can go to sleep or watch TV or use the computer. This might shake something up.

Re: the moment of silence - 06/06/05 12:59 PM

sue

thanks for help...got manhatten after showing bob alien creature doll!

jorja

Re: the moment of silence - 06/06/05 01:13 PM

LOL, then I guess I don't have to make you a saved game. Just be warned, most of the game is like this, forget one little thing and you can't advance.
I'm glad you figured out what was holding you back...............well done!

Sue

Re: the moment of silence - 06/08/05 02:12 PM

stuck again. i talked to everyone before heading for the air terminal...i couldn't get check book etc from greenberg's offoce. any clues??

jorja

Re: the moment of silence - 06/08/05 02:20 PM

Jorja, go back to his office and look closely on the top of his desk on the right side. Something should look "off" and you should be able to find a key to open his desk with.
Good luck

Sue

Re: the moment of silence - 06/09/05 02:22 PM

it's me, again...i'm at the antique shop...for the life of me i don't see a caution sign.

jprja

Re: the moment of silence - 06/09/05 02:28 PM

Hi Jorja, are you trying to enter the shop for the first time? If you are, click on the door and a sign should fall off. Go into a closeup and you should see the sign more clearly and then be able to "fish" for it. It should then go into your inventory and you'll be able to call the owner using your messenger.

Sue

Re: the moment of silence - 06/09/05 02:29 PM

jorja,

Are you asking about the sign that was hooked using the made up 'fishing rod'?
That is the 'caught' sign that should be right clicked in iventory so that you can see the call number of the antique shop.

Re: the moment of silence - 06/14/05 02:19 PM

i'm in the airport at the lockers...the wt gives 2367 as the locker number but then says press 2543??? How?

jorja

Re: the moment of silence - 06/14/05 02:35 PM

Jorja, don't you have a locker key?

Sue

Re: the moment of silence - 06/14/05 03:02 PM

yes, i put the key in the lock and nothing happens. wright just stands there. i'm really frustrated with this...i have done it over and over.

jorja

Re: the moment of silence - 06/14/05 03:06 PM

Give me a little time Jorja and I'll put my game in and see if I can figure this out. I just don't remember having problems with anything at this part of the game, other than finding the correct locker.

Sue
Posted By: Yankee Clipper

Re: the moment of silence - 06/14/05 04:16 PM

Befor you do the locker thing, you have to go to the information center, talk to clerk and when she leaves Peter W. goes behind the counter and inspects a surviellance monitor. The bottom right screen shows Graham O. aproaching and unlocking his locker and the locker number is indicated on the screen and that's the # you click on after you put the key in the lock. It should open. The correct locker is indicated by a hot spot.

Re: the moment of silence - 06/14/05 04:26 PM

Just to verify - the locker number is 2367. The code to enter on that locker is 2543.
But as Yankee Clipper stated - you have to do those things at the infor center to know-learn the code or else - Peter will just stand there by the locker.

Re: the moment of silence - 06/17/05 07:07 PM

I'm moving right along in my game, but - I am talking to Rita, but she doesn't say anything about Graham. What am I doing wrong?

Jorja

Re: the moment of silence - 06/17/05 07:14 PM

Jorja, don't think that Rita will talk about Graham. So you are doing nothing wrong.

Have fun.

Chief wave

Re: the moment of silence - 06/17/05 07:16 PM

Chief, the WT says she will- that's why I ask.

Jorja

Re: the moment of silence - 06/17/05 07:21 PM

Jorja, I remember she talks about Gerald who lost his identification card.

Chief wave

Re: the moment of silence - 06/18/05 05:10 AM

Chief, she never mentioned Gerald to me - should she have?? I'm now at Terminal C and no matter what I do the scanner will not except my ID. Is there a trick to this? I did not have this trouble at A.

Jorja

Re: the moment of silence - 06/18/05 01:10 PM

Jorja, in order that Rita talks about GĂ©rald, you have to talk to him in the Air Lounge. He will then tell you he lost his identity card to Rita.......Go and see her.

With the card, you should pass easely At Terminal C.

Have fun.

Chief wave

Re: the moment of silence - 06/18/05 04:56 PM

Chief, I found out what I had to do...the old try and true method. Am back in the zepplane (sp?)...good game.

Jorja

Re: the moment of silence - 06/19/05 03:35 PM

Well, I thought I was doing fine...now Peter says before tying rope to mine that he needs info...what info? I've gone to the computer room...looked at all, what am I missing?

Jorja

Re: the moment of silence - 06/19/05 03:37 PM

Hi Jorja, you need to look at the computer banks on your left as you enter that room...........go into close up and get the numbers that are displayed.
Good luck

Sue

Re: the moment of silence - 06/20/05 03:01 AM

truly disgusted...am at jail...have tooth...thread...magpie...night sky...can't seem to click on night sky for him to escape via the tree

jorja

Re: the moment of silence - 06/20/05 03:35 AM

Jorja, I suppose that you attached the tooth on the bird and looking for a spot in the sky.

To get the spot in the sky, stay in front of the door leading to the jail.

Hope to help a little.

Chief wave

Re: the moment of silence - 06/20/05 03:40 AM

Does the magpie have the tooth? It should so that the tooth with the detector should confuse the bots.

Go back out to the exercise yard and it should be nighttime.
Entice the magpie with the bread and click the tooth on magpie.
Click the magpie with tooth at the night sky.
Run to the tree at the corner of the exercise yard and 'it's now or never' time. Click on the tree.

Re: the moment of silence - 06/20/05 11:14 AM

MaG, Chief

Thanks you for your time...but I figured it out and now I'm talking with Bob.

Jorja

Re: the moment of silence - 06/23/05 02:51 PM

jorja posted:

where are willies posts?? can't find where I posted. need help at part of game near ending with satelites(sp?)

Jorja

--------------------
Jorja

Re: the moment of silence - 06/23/05 02:53 PM

Hi jorja,

I added your latest post here with the rest and deleted that other thread.
You can do a search for the thread or check the other pages using the page numbers below right and top right of the page.

Satellites????

Re: the moment of silence - 06/23/05 09:02 PM

Ooops! i mean Parabolic dishes...I am lost, completely. I don't see 4 of them. And if I did I'd still be lost.

Other than that I have found this to be a great game...great story to boot.

Jorja
Posted By: Jenny

Re: the moment of silence - 06/23/05 09:32 PM

Jorja, to find the dishes, start from Johnson's dead body (before you leave, take the blank paper from his pocket). Use the lighter on the blank paper in inventory. Go across the hall to the world map and press on the continents in the order they are on the paper. That should open the door and allow you into the area with the dishes...
© 2024 GameBoomers Community