GB HOMEPAGE

Sentinel: Realms of Illusion

Posted By: gamecheater

Sentinel: Realms of Illusion - 08/16/05 01:52 PM

Totally stuck on the game. On the world Tregett, What do I have to do exactly? I'm at the control panel for the tower and I press the buttons but nothing happens.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Sentinel: Realms of Illusion - 08/16/05 02:01 PM

Right across you are 5 thistle like structures. Your aim is to get all of them activated with current flowing through all of them.

You activate the control panel infront of you by clicking on it. You will see a close up of the stand now.

Move the horizontal and vertical levers. The horizontal levels move the tower left-right and the vertical levers move the tower up-down.
If you find the correct position of the tower using those levers - it will shine a light on a thistle and produce sparks. You have to do this to all 5 thistles. luck

If you want specifics - post again.
Posted By: wysewomon

Re: Sentinel: Realms of Illusion - 08/16/05 04:53 PM

PS--and you also have a limited number of moves to do it in. 10, I think.

WW
Posted By: olderone

Re: Sentinel: Realms of Illusion - 08/17/05 02:49 AM

But you don't necessarily have to do them in order to get finished.

Re: Sentinel: Realms of Illusion - 08/17/05 12:19 PM

What is the order?
Posted By: texaslady

Re: Sentinel: Realms of Illusion - 08/17/05 12:56 PM

Gamecheater,try working on the fourth and fifth ones first to get used to raising and turning the tower.
Good luck

Sue

Re: Sentinel: Realms of Illusion - 09/02/05 08:01 PM

I got four of them going but I can never get to the fifth. The order in which I charge them is fourth, fifth, third and second. I can never spark the first one. Or sometimes I can spark the first one but I can't get the second.
Posted By: TopherAce

Re: Sentinel: Realms of Illusion - 09/03/05 03:04 AM

Do them in order. Feel good while you can, cause Sansalard will get you.

Re: Sentinel: Realms of Illusion - 09/03/05 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by texaslady:
Gamecheater, would you like a saved game with just this tower completed?

Sue
What do you mean? I need the order in how to activate them and also what buttons to press on the control panel to get them activated. Could you please tell me how to do this?
Posted By: Chief

Re: Sentinel: Realms of Illusion - 09/03/05 04:59 PM

Gamecheater, using the white plaques vertical (v) or horizontal(h), from left to right or top to bottum :

press 2v, 3h, 3h, 3v, 2h, 3v, 1h, 1v, 3h, 3v.

Chief
© 2024 GameBoomers Community