GB HOMEPAGE

CSI Miami Case 2

Posted By: Anonymous

CSI Miami Case 2 - 06/13/05 01:55 PM

Can anybody help me? I've done everthing what the W.T. tells me and i can't get and interrogation for nicky so i'm stuck

Re: CSI Miami Case 2 - 06/13/05 02:40 PM

Hi Sue thank you.
I'v got all the evidence. I played it again following the w/t so i don't now what i did wrong.
Posted By: IowaDiva

Re: CSI Miami Case 2 - 10/06/05 03:34 PM

I'm adding my post to this older one because I'm at the same place and am stuck. This is my second time through, and I can't seem to get an interrogation for Nicky. The second time, I double-checked the walkthrough, and it seems like I'm doing everything right. I have all the evidence from all the sites (including Fate) and have asked all the questions available to ask. I've submitted all evidence to the lab and have done the comparisons.

Anyone know what I could be missing? The only thing I can surmise is that I may have missed making some links in the lab. Yelina says I have to have a stronger link between Nicky and the crime scene.

Thanks in advance! You guys are always so helpful!
Posted By: TLC

Re: CSI Miami Case 2 - 10/06/05 04:04 PM

Sibbeltsje & IowaDiva,
If you have all of the evidence, double check it and make sure you have compared all that can be compared.

If you're still stuck, you can send me your saves and I'll install the game to take a look. wave

Re: CSI Miami Case 2 - 10/09/05 07:48 PM

I have the exakt same problem, have collected all the evidence, compared them and still no interogation with Nicky...
Posted By: Neakie

Re: CSI Miami Case 2 - 10/25/05 06:05 PM

I am stuck, too at the same spot. I can't get an interrogation w/Nicky. Neakie
Posted By: TLC

Re: CSI Miami Case 2 - 10/25/05 06:16 PM

Neakie,

Did you do a search for the fingerprint that was on the money from the register? And then compare it to the 5 samples? wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community